Niketalk is mostly blacks and asians. was it all whites 10 years ago?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Just waiting for that comment to turn this in to a full blown race war thread
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'll give it a go...Why do Asians make buying shoes seem like some sort of nerdy pokemon trading card game (was going to post some videos but im waaaay to lazy to do that)?Also, Asians dressing hip-hop/trendy/swag (cringe) is hilarious.Here to hoping i don't get banned/suspended by an Asian mod....

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'll give it a go...Why do Asians make buying shoes seem like some sort of nerdy pokemon trading card game (was going to post some videos but im waaaay to lazy to do that)?Also, Asians dressing hip-hop/trendy/swag (cringe) is hilarious.Here to hoping i don't get banned/suspended by an Asian mod....

what the hell?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

dat ignorance

Originally Posted by WaitWut

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

what the hell?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

dat ignorance
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Such ignorance.

I will say though, when most Asians get into some sort of hobby, we love to get very technical with it. 
laugh.gif

I mean look at how Asians took the "Denim" or "Sneaker" hobby and made it much more intriguing after they got their hands wrapped around it.

Let's not lie, some Asian countries are ages ahead of the rest of the world when it comes to apparel, technology, and kicks alone.

-Drew

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
and it has begun

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Puerto Rican over here. been here since 03, 2nd screen name...those ezboard memories...ahhhhh
thats not a race, you either claim black or white, unless you are asian who is from puerto rico

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Off topic but while we're on the subject of race...

I DESPISE black people who claimed to be mixed with 40 different things. Black women are FAMOUS for this #%+$. Self hatred at it's finest.

"Oh...I'm mixed with German, Italian, Brazilian, and Asian"

*!@#!, shut up. You black.
dude, hate when girls do that, even if they are light skinned with green eyes and wavy hair, i still feel like they should save all that stuff and just say white and black or mixed because thats dumb, youre black and thats what makes you beautiful, not your white side, BUT i will say that lights get privileges that darks dont, my friend is light skinned stuffin AE boxer briefs in his pockets but since im dark i get the chaperon throughout the store and im the one who bought somethin

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Originally Posted by Addicted2fresh

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

lol white people stay trying to label minorities.

I'm Filipino if that matters.

And Filipinos = Asian.

and you just labeled "white people" as labelers... There will come a day when race isnt even noticed anymore. cant wait  
I'm good on that. I love my race and heritage...I wouldn't change it for the world. And thats how everyone should feel. The problem isn't in our differences, its when people use those differences to belittle and make others feel like less of a person.
my brotha. . . . .

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Originally Posted by Addicted2fresh

and you just labeled "white people" as labelers... There will come a day when race isnt even noticed anymore. cant wait  
I'm good on that. I love my race and heritage...I wouldn't change it for the world. And thats how everyone should feel. The problem isn't in our differences, its when people use those differences to belittle and make others feel like less of a person.
my brotha. . . . .
citizen-kane-clapping2.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

tumblr_lv0wftqSV31r4my9to1_500.gif

See you next month. 

I DESPISE black people who claimed to be mixed with 40 different things. Black women are FAMOUS for this #%+$. Self hatred at it's finest.

dude, hate when girls do that, even if they are light skinned with green eyes and wavy hair, i still feel like they should save all that stuff and just say white and black or mixed because thats dumb, youre black and thats what makes you beautiful, not your white side, BUT i will say that lights get privileges that darks dont, my friend is light skinned stuffin AE boxer briefs in his pockets but since im dark i get the chaperon throughout the store and im the one who bought somethin
I'm a black man but this is an extremely ugly thought process to me. Why can't someone just be beautiful because of the human being that they are? Why does their beauty have to be attributed to a particular side?

That said, I know exactly what DIOR PAINT is talking about, sometimes women just try extra hard with it and I'm like
eyes.gif

But I have a very different outlook on this issue. A friend of mine is mixed race, father is black, mother is German and Polish. If you ask her what's her ethnic background that's exactly what she'll tell you. She hates herself because she acknowledges her Euro roots? ***$ out of here.

Honestly the $$%@ yall are spewing is actual hate. It's 2012, the whole "if you're black you better be all the way black" thing is tired.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by WaitWut

what the hell?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

dat ignorance
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Such ignorance.

I will say though, when most Asians get into some sort of hobby, we love to get very technical with it. 
laugh.gif

I mean look at how Asians took the "Denim" or "Sneaker" hobby and made it much more intriguing after they got their hands wrapped around it.

Let's not lie, some Asian countries are ages ahead of the rest of the world when it comes to apparel, technology, and kicks alone.

fixed

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I'm a black man but this is an extremely ugly thought process to me. Why can't someone just be beautiful because of the human being that they are? Why does their beauty have to be attributed to a particular side?

That said, I know exactly what DIOR PAINT is talking about, sometimes women just try extra hard with it and I'm like
eyes.gif

But I have a very different outlook on this issue. A friend of mine is mixed race, father is black, mother is German and Polish. If you ask her what's her ethnic background that's exactly what she'll tell you. She hates herself because she acknowledges her Euro roots? ***$ out of here.

Honestly the $$%@ yall are spewing is actual hate. It's 2012, the whole "if you're black you better be all the way black" thing is tired.
what? you cant be serious, youre the only one mixed friends o snap, i wouldnt ask her what her "ethnic background" is because i see what she is, if she started speaking german or polish then i would ask because thats cool to speak multiple languages, not to mention i NEVER said the word hate nor did i say hate her "euro roots", and %%% is all the way black? didnt i suggest they say mixed?

youre right, its 2012 that house negro mentality is tired also, black people are so ready to flex their white influence/heritage

you are hung up on the race issue as much if not more than i am, seriously who randomly asks for someones ethnic background? lmao

Filipinos only at 2.9%? That can't be true. I bet some still picked Pacific Islander or Mixed race even with Filipino in the choices
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

BTW Filipino=Asian. I don't know what your [Filipino] parents are teaching yall.

what? you cant be serious, youre the only one mixed friends o snap, i wouldnt ask her what her "ethnic background" is because i see what she is, if she started speaking german or polish then i would ask because thats cool to speak multiple languages, not to mention i NEVER said the word hate nor did i say hate her "euro roots", and %%% is all the way black? didnt i suggest they say mixed?
Okay. Obviously you're not the brightest. The anecdote was pretty clearly addressing DIOR PAINT's comment on black women with mixed backgrounds.

youre right, its 2012 that house negro mentality is tired also, black people are so ready to flex their white influence/heritage

You're holding us back son... And who are you referring to, my friend? Sorry it's just not clear. Are you saying that she's flexing her white heritage if she happens to mention that she's black and white?
you are hung up on the race issue as much if not more than i am,seriously who randomly asks for someones ethnic background? lmao
You actually might just be stupid. No one said anything about randomly asking someone's ethnic background, though sometimes in the course of conversation it could come up. It's happened to me, I'm assuming it's happened to DIOR PAINT, hell I assumed it had happened to you since you agreed with him but like I said, now I just question the head on your shoulders.

Why don't you acknowledge the one thing I addressed you directly about.
youre black and thats what makes you beautiful, not your white side
I'm just curious as to why you feel this way. Are black people inherently better to you than whites? If someone is half-black half-white are they somewhat less of a human being than someone with two black parents? Sounds eerily reminiscent of times past.

Originally Posted by B fr3sh

Filipinos only at 2.9%? That can't be true. I bet some still picked Pacific Islander or Mixed race even with Filipino in the choices
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

BTW Filipino=Asian. I don't know what your [Filipino] parents are teaching yall.

QFT.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Okay. Obviously you're not the brightest. The anecdote was pretty clearly addressing DIOR PAINT's comment on black women with mixed backgrounds.

You're holding us back son... And who are you referring to, my friend? Sorry it's just not clear. Are you saying that she's flexing her white heritage if she happens to mention that she's black and white?
you are hung up on the race issue as much if not more than i am,seriously who randomly asks for someones ethnic background? lmao
You actually might just be stupid. No one said anything about randomly asking someone's ethnic background, though sometimes in the course of conversation it could come up. It's happened to me, I'm assuming it's happened to DIOR PAINT, hell I assumed it had happened to you since you agreed with him but like I said, now I just question the head on your shoulders.

Why don't you acknowledge the one thing I addressed you directly about.
youre black and thats what makes you beautiful, not your white side
I'm just curious as to why you feel this way. Are black people inherently better to you than whites? If someone is half-black half-white are they somewhat less of a human being than someone with two black parents? Sounds eerily reminiscent of times past.

senseless name calling, but im the dull one. . . .  anyways i made that statement because exotic/sexy individuals are just that because of their black features, technically there are only two features white people have that cant be found in indigenous African/negroid people, their pigment and hair, and even hair is arguable
high cheek bones, narrow noses, lips, small mouthes are african/negroid features believe it or not, even colored eyes are found in africa, there are numerous tribes with exclusive African heritage who exhibit these features, and i like women with curves so check black again and looks like most "exotic" women are black with wavy hair (cant front im a sucker for curly hair) 

black people arent inherently better than whites, i dont equate race with the value of someones life, you have my quote in bold and increased its font and you still dont see that its a purely superficial statement, i didnt say being black is what makes you more important, youre mistaking my racial pride/physical preference for disdain of "mixed" individuals, i respect everyone equally until they give me reason not to

Back
Top Bottom