NIKETALK, Is This A Urinal or a Sink vol. OOPS

20180227_120801.jpg
20180227_120803.jpg
20180227_120655.jpg
I thought it was an old style urinal and peed in it. In the bathroom today, I was washing my hands at the 1 sink and dude behind me went up to it ans pushed a button and water came our the top 360 degrees (IMO a flush because why would water come out the whole way around if it was a sink) and he washed his hands in it and bounce

I think it is a urinal
FACTORS
- Sub junk height perfect for pissing, short for washing hands
- Water comes out all the way around angles ro hit the outer diameter of the basin then roll inward

If it is a sink, why is there no temperature control like your good ol fashioned porcelain classic behind it?

Why would you not go straight to an empty stall to pee in a public restroom?

You on that exhibitionist ****?

I think it's to piss in since there's a sink right behind it.

Edit:
After reviewing the evidence the ruling on the field has been overturned. It is a sink.

I went to this brewery that had a keg/urinal thing out in the back... I hope it was a urinal

Lmao

Just picturing that in my head got my dying :lol:

Whole bunch dudes gathered in a circle to take a piss :lol:

dawg can you imagine the piss splash hitting everyone.....
reminds me of them long urinals that go across the wall at Dodgers Stadium where everyone can totally look at each others joints.....

I respect op for treating this as a sink. For the simple fact that I’ve seen those trough like urinals where dudes just piss and leave.

No sectional, no flush handle, just a trough

You seriously think they'll make a urinal that has men not only shoulder to shoulder but looking another man in eyes and possibly peeing on him if your steam has velocity.

You seriously think they'll make a urinal that has men not only shoulder to shoulder but looking another man in eyes and possibly peeing on him if your steam has velocity.
yea they make oval ones where your piss streams are all intersecting and you basically have to have your eyes closed to not see other schlongs if you arent the only one using them. I thought, and still think, this is just one of those.

I'll take a picture of how the water comes out. It has buttons all around but the water comes out the entire 360 degrees. What sense does that make for a sink?

Back
Top Bottom