Niketalk My Fat Connect Put Me Onto This Future Drop vol Would You Eat / A Fast Food Titan Meets a Pantry Staple And Birth FIRE

Now I've been sworn to secrecy and I could be prosecuted, sued, arrested, dropped from the in crowd, all the bad things for letting the cat out of the bag. But I had to put my folks on early. Sometime in quarter 3, a major fast food chain and Cheez It's are doing a collabo that's going to CHANGE. THE. GAME

fire.JPG

Idek why you be secretive about the collab, we already know who its gonna be. Only one company specializes in making Mexican food less Mexican. :lol:
I signed several NDAs. They got big lawyers. We got a meeting at 415 est and they didnt say what it's about, could be about this leak. Might have to keep Methodical Management Methodical Management on deck in case I need this thread to vanish ASAP like Rocky. Thing is gonna be 10 inches and cost $6.99. Also trying to figure out a container for this. Since it's square I said just use a recyclabe, biodegradable form of a pizza box, or like at least a bpa free plastic box, but they're trying to figure out something cheaper.

I signed several NDAs. They got big lawyers. We got a meeting at 415 est and they didnt say what it's about, could be about this leak. Might have to keep Methodical Management Methodical Management on deck in case I need this thread to vanish ASAP like Rocky. Thing is gonna be 10 inches and cost $6.99. Also trying to figure out a container for this. Since it's square I said just use a recyclabe, biodegradable form of a pizza box, or like at least a bpa free plastic box, but they're trying to figure out something cheaper.
AYOOOO

What can I invest in now to see profits from this later down the line :nerd:
K (Kellogg houses Nabisco) and YUM brands. We going to the moon when this hits the street.

Note, this is not financial advice and is strictly for entertainment purposes only. I, or Niketalk, are not responsible for what YOU do with YOUR money. Please invest wisely and do your research. And stay out of my inbox

Salute OP

I'll pass because I don't like Cheez-Its, but I definitely thought this was just some internet bs at first :lol:

Back
Top Bottom