Niketalk need an iOS and android app

Because theres a mobile site. Scroll down tto the bottom of the page on your phone and hit the button. You'll be golden

Last edited:

what do you want an app for? so even more tards can pollute the once sunny skies of this message board? oh hell to the naw

I understand NT is a secret society/social club
But the potential is out of this world we would give Facebook and run for its money I don't even watch the news no more because anything major happens its on NT first before it hits the web and anywhere else

I understand NT is a secret society/social club
But the potential is out of this world we would give Facebook and run for its money I don't even watch the news no more because anything major happens its on NT first before it hits the web and anywhere else
Sounds like you should check out the rest of the Internet before you offer any advice.

Last edited:
ibgwWwk5VwEDWV.jpg

There are millions of sneakerheads, collectors, clothing designers out there that haven't even herd of NT that would value you guys opinion and insight. NT could be the golden standard

i gotta be the only one that hates mobile websites/app websites with a passion :lol:

Last edited:
hey meth one thing i like about the mobile site is the page where it updates all your subscriptions in order from the latest post. is this available on the classic site? if not would we be able to get it implemented?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom