NikeTalk New Era Snapback Hats + T-shirts NOW available on Instyleshoes.com.

I've got permission from Method to post this:

If anyone missed out on a size 3xl today on the shirt, I have one from the last release (gray shirt) that has been washed 1x but never worn

DM me if interested. We will get a deal worked out.

Can’t justify copping the hat for $75, especially since I NEVER wear hats period really, but had to grab the tee.

2001...wow, I would have been browsing NT on dial-up until that summer :rofl:
Man I know. Let me see...I was a freshman or sophomore in HS then (depending on the month), and had either 56k, or maybe we had upgraded to DSL by then, browsing with Netscape! Haha.

Copped from @ecapcity hope this is the same thing? Methodical Management Methodical Management @instyleshoes ..
They’re the exact same hats, from the same production run: https://niketalk.com/threads/niketa...-instyleshoes-com.684315/page-7#post-32045020

I believe they only had a dozen, so you’ll want to act fast if you’re interested.
I haven't been able to pick a size. I guess I need to make an account first.
I just double checked on desktop and mobile and was able to select sizes and add them to the cart without an account.

You may want to try switching browsers/platforms in case there’s some sort of plugin or cookie issue working against you and make sure you’re using this link: https://www.instyleshoes.com/niketalk-role-call-t-shirt-2019/ and not accidentally going to the product page for the original run, which has only size one size left.

If you’re still having trouble, I’d recommend contacting @instyleshoes for assistance. All sizes were still showing up for me, so there should still be shirts available in your preferred size.

Most of the classic shirt listings are down to single sizes only.

You can check https://www.instyleshoes.com/niketalk/ to see all of the available styles.

I've ordered from them back in the day, good people, but I'm not sure if they keep real-time inventory.

Either way, last best chance to cop the snapback.

Although I'm a bit confused because it says that no promo codes (including free shipping) are allowed and that those orders would be cancelled. I didn't use any codes, but did get free shipping because orders of (ding ding) $75 or more qualify for free shipping.

@ecapcity bruh charge me the $5 or whatever, don't cancel my order :tongue:

I just ordered the SnapBack from ecapcity and the shirt from Instyleshoes hopefully they both ship!

just copped a 2x (#teamhuskybois), can't wait to wear it....

serious question though, do people actually wear the hats or just have it to collect?

the only times i wear a hat is when it's raining or to an amusement park that's why... i only have two hats, an oaklandish hat and the a.ham hat....

^I'm definitely gonna be wearing mine.

I got hella hats tho. Way more hats than I have shoes.

Been on an off for a min to see more hats dropped and I missed out again? I'm cuttin my losses and won't try anymore :lol:.

just copped a 2x (#teamhuskybois), can't wait to wear it....

serious question though, do people actually wear the hats or just have it to collect?

the only times i wear a hat is when it's raining or to an amusement park that's why... i only have two hats, an oaklandish hat and the a.ham hat....
I’m rocking mine ASAP. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom