NikeTalk New Era Snapback Hats + T-shirts NOW available on Instyleshoes.com.

Methodical Management

Staff member
Co-Founder
At long last, the highly anticipated black/red brim NikeTalk New Era snapback hats will go on sale at 1 PM EDT on Saturday, July 20th alongside our newly recreated black/white "Designer Roll Call" tees on Instyleshoes.com.

IMG_4488.JPG

The hats, cotton twill New Era 9Fifty snapbacks inspired by the classic NT hat emoji :nthat:, will retail for $75.
The t-shirts, a tribute to legendary sneaker designers made from 100% organic cotton featuring a hand-screened print using nontoxic, water-based ink, will cost $35.
Domestic shipping from Instyleshoes.com is free.
To better protect the environment, NikeTalk items will ship in plastic-free packaging.

Your purchase, minus only the costs of shipping and producing these items, will be donated to the Equal Justice Initiative, the International Rescue Committee, the National Organization for Women, the ACLU, and the Environmental Defense Fund.

For help with t-shirt sizing, please refer to our size chart:

[TABLE][TR][TH]Size[/TH][TH]Chest[/TH][TH]Waist[/TH][TH]Length[/TH][/TR][TR][TD]XS[/TD][TD]30-33"[/TD][TD]24-26"[/TD][TD1]26"[/TD1][/TR][TR1][TD]S[/TD][TD]34-36"[/TD][TD]28-30"[/TD][TD1]27"[/TD1][/TR1][TR][TD]M[/TD][TD]38-40"[/TD][TD]32-34"[/TD][TD1]29"[/TD1][/TR][TR1][TD]L[/TD][TD]42-44"[/TD][TD]36-38"[/TD][TD1]29.5"[/TD1][/TR1][TR][TD]XL[/TD][TD]46-48"[/TD][TD]40-42"[/TD][TD1]30"[/TD1][/TR][TR1][TD]XXL[/TD][TD]50-52"[/TD][TD]44-46"[/TD][TD1]31"[/TD1][/TR1][TR][TD]3XL[/TD][TD]54-56"[/TD][TD]46-48"[/TD][TD1]32"[/TD1][/TR][/TABLE]

Please note that supplies are limited. A total of 84 hats and 150 t-shirts were produced.

Seven hats were already auctioned off this January to raise money for the National Immigration Law Center.

Red-Brim-Rotate-640.gif

We owe a special thank you to our friends at ecapcity.com for their help with the caps, to @yorajah for the original t-shirt design, to @daruma who painstakingly recreated that design for us, to instyleshoes instyleshoes for partnering with us on this release, and to @HellaSteph for overseeing our West Coast order fulfillment.

And, of course, thanks to all of you for your continued interest in and support for our charitable fundraising efforts! We hope you love the new NT gear and we look forward to contributing to these worthy causes together.

As Methodical Management Methodical Management said, we're happy to partner up and offer these Caps & Shirts, with all proceeds going towards the charitable initiatives mentioned. They were made in an environmentally considered way, and will be shipping with eco friendly packaging as well. Over the next few days, we look forward to revisiting some of the work of these legendary designers with you all.

-ISS

I'll pass this go around, dont really care for snapbacks.
But nice for the guys who haven't gotten a hat yet.

Is it limited on hats per transaction? I would like to buy two
That's a great question. To satisfy as many people as possible, we will need to impose a limit of one hat per customer.

I need a classic logo t shirt
I'm sorry to hear that you missed out on those. We had a bunch of them for sale in 2017 - but it's possible that we may create a limited run if enough people are interested.

The designer roll call tees we offered via the 19th anniversary pop up shop event went so quickly that we decided to make another run - this time on organic cotton tees with a more athletic cut.
We're really pleased with how they turned out.

$75 dollar for a hat, GOOD LORD THATS A LOT OF MONEY!
It's the same price we charged for the black snapbacks in 2017.

Bear in mind, that money, minus only the costs of packaging and shipping, is going to charity and the hats we sold on eBay in January went for more than twice that price.

Sooo many questions!!!!

Specific link to purchase?
Will there be bots?
Best to do separate transactions for shirt and hat?

Also I would like to pledge for a classic logo tee

How will the release work? We head to the website on the 20th at 1pm and try our luck?
instyleshoes instyleshoes can speak to the specifics, but it's basically an old school product launch. At 1 PM EDT on 7/20, both of these products will go live on Instyleshoes.com and the items will be sold on a first come, first served basis.

I will update the topic post with direct links to each product just prior to launch, but I'm sure you wouldn't have any difficulty finding them through the Instyleshoes.com website.

Sooo many questions!!!!
Ask away! If I can't answer your questions, instyleshoes instyleshoes can.

I still got my og niketalk hat in storage somewhere.

What them joints going for?

Specific link to purchase?
Will there be bots?
Best to do separate transactions for shirt and hat?

1. There will be direct links to each product. I'll share those in the thread prior to release. It's best not to announce those too far in advance due to the possibility of bots.
2. instyleshoes instyleshoes can speak to this, but I don't think bots were a problem last time around. The product sold quickly, but the store didn't suffer from any instability. This is actually an area where the price increase made a difference, because there's less incentive to resell them.
3. For the sake of minimizing waste, it's best to combine orders - but I understand that nobody wants to lose an order while they're adding items to their cart. I've reached out to instyleshoes instyleshoes to see how best to address this, whether by launching the t-shirts a few minutes before the hats, since they're in higher supply, or if they can just combine shipments for orders placed separately within a 24 hour window.

Need new hat for my old shirt.:nthat:

Edit: 75$ for a SnapBack? Ya’ll collab with JusDon on these? Will it be snake skin or eel? They Bluetooth ready? If I buy one will you bring back some of the female appreciation threads?
As mentioned, we charged $75 last time around, too, and the main reason we did that was to discourage resale. When we offered our fitted caps for the MSRP of a 59 Fifty, that's when we had issues with the cap city website crashing and a lot of the hats wound up on eBay. In 2017, that really wasn't an issue. The launch went quickly and very few of them wound up on eBay.

So, what's the better option? A $75 hat you can actually buy directly, of which nearly the full amount goes to charity, or a $35 hat that sells through before you can finish checking out, and then goes straight to eBay to line a reseller's pockets?

Back
Top Bottom