NikeTalk New Era Snapback Hats + T-shirts NOW available on Instyleshoes.com.

I've still got these shirts from like 15 years ago. Got em for winning the NT rap contest.

20190717_110547.jpg

20190717_110616.jpg
20190717_110626.jpg
20190717_110642.jpg
never saw that penny shirt

sick

A heads up...we'll also be offering some of the classic NT Shirts (select sizing availability) along with tomorrows launch. Thanks again for the support and let us know if there are any other questions ahead of the launch. Links will be posted here tomorrow.

niketalk-classic-shirts.JPG

Bump for the link once available.
The links will be posted here at 12:30 PM Eastern.

The shirts will go live at 12:45 PM Eastern. The hats will go live at 1 PM.
never saw that penny shirt

sick
Yeah, that’s one of my favorites. Rajah floored us with that. The original design called for full pinstripes, which would’ve been amazing, but would’ve required belt printing, which is always a disaster in practice if you need precision. If the alignment is even slightly off, those vertical stripes would show it.

I wish we had access to all those original design files, but thanks to @daruma, we were able to precisely recreate the designers tee. If not for his work, we wouldn’t these available.
:wow: The other NT SnapBack will be available?
No, only the black/red brim snap backs will be available. Sorry for the confusion.
Yeah, trying to create an account shouldn't be this hard. Should be interesting tomorrow....
What problem are you having?

If you have time, drop instyleshoes instyleshoes a line and I’m sure they can help you get set up. If there’s a common registration problem that’s being encountered, hopefully workaround instructions can be posted here.

A heads up...we'll also be offering some of the classic NT Shirts (select sizing availability) along with tomorrows launch. Thanks again for the support and let us know if there are any other questions ahead of the launch. Links will be posted here tomorrow.
To clarify: a very limited number of sizes and quantities are available in these classic shirts.

These were shirts from several years ago that were recovered from storage and most of them were sold at our pop up shop event in January: https://niketalk.com/threads/were-1...ketalk-merchandise-now-on-sale-closed.677995/

Fair warning for those interested in the NikeTalk Worldwide tee: those shirts are from 2001, I believe. They’re older than some NBA rookies, but they are unworn and otherwise like new. I’m sure they’ve held up better than a turn of the century sneaker midsole. Just know that printing technology back then was not what it is now, so the clarity of that print is not up to par with the new shirts. They’re a piece of history, and when they’re gone, they’re gone.

Also: please note that the size chart in the topic post only applies to the _current_ black designers tee. The classic tees run a bit larger, as was the style at the time.

Site won’t let me sign up. Filled out all the info but when you go to activate the security captcha won’t show up.:rolleyes
I’m calling it now. I know i’m not getting a hat.:smh:

Site won’t let me sign up. Filled out all the info but when you go to activate the security captcha won’t show up.:rolleyes
I’m calling it now. I know i’m not getting a hat.:smh:

Thanks for the heads up,
We’ve identified the problem some users are having with the recaptcha and working on it right now, and it won’t be an issue for the release.

Thanks for your support and good luck today.

-ISS

If we can create an account, We can check out as a guess customer right?

Yes, you can always just checkout as guest if you don't want to create an account.

As we've mentioned earlier, we've identified the issue casing some users to have a problem with the recaptcha, it is not going to be a problem at release.

Thanks and good luck to everyone looking to grab a cap and / or one of the shirts today.

-ISS

Back
Top Bottom