NikeTalk New Era Snapback Hats + T-shirts NOW available on Instyleshoes.com.

Thank you all so much for your support!

Thanks to instyleshoes instyleshoes for facilitating such a smooth and orderly release - no site crashes, no drama. I hope that all of you who showed up for launch have been able to get exactly what you wanted.

Is the one on instyle same green under brim?
Yes! All NT snapbacks have a green underbrim. We worked with @ecapcity to get these produced and they have a dozen or so available on their website.

Forgot about the release and when I saw it was almost 1:30 I thought it was done for. Just grabbed a hat and a shirt though :nthat:

If I want to pick up another hat can I grab it from ISS as well or do I have to go over to ecapcity so that it doesn’t get canceled?

Whew. I got scared for a sec. thank you Methodical Management Methodical Management instyleshoes instyleshoes and all da NT staff throughout the years
Yeah, no worries. You can't go wrong. All the hats are from the same run, Cap City just kept a dozen of them before shipping them to us.

The t-shirts are available exclusively from ISS.

Forgot about the release and when I saw it was almost 1:30 I thought it was done for. Just grabbed a hat and a shirt though :nthat:

If I want to pick up another hat can I grab it from ISS as well or do I have to go over to ecapcity so that it doesn’t get canceled?
Each site has a strict limit of one NT hat per customer.

I think we're down to the last few now.

Reactions: Bee
Wow you all CAME OUT today.

Good to hear that almost everyone who wanted something is satisfied, as Methodical Management Methodical Management mentioned, there will be a poll for the next shirts we offer, remaking and updating the classic NT KNOWS.

There are less than 5 caps available on our site as of a few minutes ago. If you know of anyone that was looking to scoop one, now's their chance.....

-ISS

Wow you all CAME OUT today.

Good to hear that almost everyone who wanted something is satisfied, as Methodical Management Methodical Management mentioned, there will be a poll for the next shirts we offer, remaking and updating the classic NT KNOWS.

There are less than 5 caps available on our site as of a few minutes ago. If you know of anyone that was looking to scoop one, now's their chance.....

-ISS

#NT

Must have just scooped one of the last hats along with a shirt. instyleshoes instyleshoes are order conf’s a bit delayed?

What’s the difference between the ecap city link and the ones on ISS.. I totally missed the release after waiting allll week like an idiot bc I have an event to go to today.. I’ll cop from ecap if it’s the same ... ??

What’s the difference between the ecap city link and the ones on ISS.. I totally missed the release after waiting allll week like an idiot bc I have an event to go to today.. I’ll cop from ecap if it’s the same ... ??
Same. But you have to send me your Travis low for access

Back
Top Bottom