NikeTalk New Era Snapback Hats + T-shirts NOW available on Instyleshoes.com.

All orders for this past saturday's launch are in process or have already shipped out.

We hope to see you all posting on here rocking the caps and shirts in the next few days!

Thanks again for the support, we're already looking forward to the next NT drop.

Stay tuned....

-ISS

gah, was away on vacation and totally forgot about the drop. any chance of a restock on the hat? or am I SOL? :smh:

F6220154-3354-41F9-8906-19EAA0D0437F.jpeg
Got ‘eeeeem
Thanks for the fast shipping guys!!!

Man that was lightning quick shipping! Got mine just now and it’s dope in the flesh! That said, I think I’m super used to dad hats b/c this joint is huge. :lol:

Not sure if I can swing this style hat in my old age. >D

Thanks for all your support thus far, everyone! Although we are all sold out of hats, t-shirts are still available, except in XXL. (We'll be sure to make more of those next time around.)

If there's a design you'd like to see us release next, please let know. We'll start a poll with everyone's favorites later on to help us decide on our next release.

D963861D-BAD6-4D92-B906-650539960AF9.jpeg
Props for the ultra fast shipping. Hat is nicer in person wow :nthat:

Man that was lightning quick shipping! Got mine just now and it’s dope in the flesh! That said, I think I’m super used to dad hats b/c this joint is huge. :lol:

Not sure if I can swing this style hat in my old age. >D
We love seeing all the pictures from those of you enjoying your new NT gear!

I'm glad to hear that you noticed and appreciated the fast shipping times. For this release, we used a bi-coastal shipping strategy to help your items reach you as fast as possible. @HellaSteph generously offered to handle order fulfillment for West Coast orders, which otherwise would've had to travel across the country.

Ahhhh *DeNiro finger wag*

I see you @ecapcity with the covert shipping. Got 'em!

20190724_211327.jpg

Proud to rep NT, a community that has helped me through rough times. Happy to donate to worthy causes.

Not to mention this is a high quality snapback. I've got a huge melon and I'm usually a 7 3/4 fitted, and this thing has a nice deep crown and fits perfectly with three snaps.

:nthat::nthat::nthat:

I didn’t realize @ecapcity is baSed out of Teaneck, NJ. Literally around the corner from where I live dope.Gonna have to stop by and support the fan!

damb they moved? i thought they were from north bergen/union city?

Back
Top Bottom