NikeTalk New Era Snapbacks will be available at Instyleshoes.com on 4/22 at noon EDT, 9 AM PDT. *RE

Received my hat from Saturday's sale. Thanks again @Meth and @ISS. Bring on more NT merchandise.

USPS is the worst. Alot of times they wont update your tracking until it has been delivered.
Like what is the point of a tracking number when the don't update it

USPS is the worst. Alot of times they wont update your tracking until it has been delivered.
Like what is the point of a tracking number when the don't update it

I can't get someone on the phone to try and get updates beyond what's been provided. If anyone has any tricks, I'd be appreciative. Thinking about waiting by the box for the mailman to pick their brain.

The last update showed the package at a local post office, but how does it go out for delivery then somewhat go ghost? It's SO CLOSE!

Update: After 11 days and a few delays, USPS is now returning the package to sender.

"Your item was returned to the sender on April 28, 2017 at 12:05 pm because it could not be delivered as addressed." :rolleyes

I'm not sure what happened, but I also shot @INSTYLESHOES this info via e-mail. I hope we can figure this out.

View media item 2419848

Last edited:
In five hours, the LAST of our NT snapback hats will be sold:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKETALK-SN...Auction-100-proceeds-to-IRC-LC-3/262948507356

Thanks to you, this has already been our most successful apparel fundraiser to date.  I look forward to calculating the final totals once this last hat has shipped and any remaining issues associated with USPS have been sorted out. 

If for any reason the few of you who've experienced delivery problems do not receive your items, please let me know.  We'll do our best to make things right. 

Good luck to everyone bidding in tonight's final "last chance" auction!

Yeah

Got my hat today

Had to go to the post office because ISS used a priority box and DIDN'T pay priority shipping

Cheap move

Cost me extra

Less than one hour left, for those interested in the last of the NT snapbacks:  

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKETALK-SN...Auction-100-proceeds-to-IRC-LC-3/262948507356
Yeah

Got my hat today

Had to go to the post office because ISS used a priority box and DIDN'T pay priority shipping

Cheap move

Cost me extra
@INSTYLESHOES  addressed this issue earlier:  http://niketalk.com/t/660119/niketa...-am-pdt-restock-info-inside/660#post_27997881

Please contact them and you'll be quickly reimbursed for any added cost charged by the postal service.  I apologize for the inconvenience. 

USpS has been cracking down on the "abuse" of the priority mail boxes for years. Years ago the boxes were only printed on the outside. Folks would get these free boxes, flip them inside out, and send them first class. There would never be any boxes in stock and PO noticed the lost revenue too. They have since printed the inside too, and enforced a policy. No use of priority boxes without priority mail. Blacked out.... flipped boxes... taped over, nothing. You might get away with a gift wrapped box, but thats about it. And every station is different. The few that slipped through the cracks probably noticed them and made a stink about it.

(Just a tid bit of info. My mom is a retired window clerk of 30 years.)

Yes, We were made aware that it could be considered "abuse" even though the boxes are free. As we had mentioned, some of the caps and shirts were already pre boxed ahead of release and we made the last minute call to use first class. We spoke with a Postal Steward about this and mentioned that it felt "wasteful" to have to re-package. He agreed with our solution of covering up the Priority Mail Markings on the boxes.

Almost all of the packages have been delivered or will be in the next day or two. We've had very few people come forward and say they were overcharged by USPS regarding this.

That said....we'd like a quick show of hands......how many of you would like to see these "NT KNOWS" shirts made available again? SPEAK UP :tongue:

View media item 2417147

Also....the 2nd of the 3 "Last Chance" ebay Bundle listings is scheduled to end tonight at 9pm est. All size shirts are available to the winner along with the cap.....good luck to those who bid.

-ISS

IG : @instyleshoes1999

Definitely!

Yes, We were made aware that it could be considered "abuse" even though the boxes are free. As we had mentioned, some of the caps and shirts were already pre boxed ahead of release and we made the last minute call to use first class. We spoke with a Postal Steward about this and mentioned that it felt "wasteful" to have to re-package. He agreed with our solution of covering up the Priority Mail Markings on the boxes.

Almost all of the packages have been delivered or will be in the next day or two. We've had very few people come forward and say they were overcharged by USPS regarding this.

That said....we'd like a quick show of hands......how many of you would like to see these "NT KNOWS" shirts made available again? SPEAK UP :tongue:

View media item 2417147

Also....the 2nd of the 3 "Last Chance" ebay Bundle listings is scheduled to end tonight at 9pm est. All size shirts are available to the winner along with the cap.....good luck to those who bid.

-ISS

IG : @instyleshoes1999

Bo shirts :nerd:

Both of my snaps arrived and so did the T.. thank you again for doing this Meth and InStyleShoes :smokin

NT KNOWS tee would be FRESH! Drop those!

I could use a standard NT tee as well.

Back
Top Bottom