Niketalk NYC Summit 2009 : Ideas : Discuss :Whos Down: I AM: Lets Make it Happen!!

We havent had a NYC summit in lets say since summer 07' or 06'()i knew i was there for the '06 with a mean tooth ach and i got the nickname kicksflips everything lol) ? we need to have a atleast 2 to make up for thelast summers i say Sublet in the city june or july.. prolly cost us like 250-500 for the night.. everyones invited like the old school summit (if you have picspost for the memories) and the of course BBQ at the end of August.. Ill organize and make this happen of course with the help of others

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

move this to REGIONAL and destroy their dreams of a summit like they did to ours (south FL )
thank you...

we ahd this !%#+ on & poppin until it got moved...

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

NOBODY CHECKS REGIONAL...

where was this bball summit... damn whens the next

DMV regional is funny as hell...them dudes stay gettin on Wale and Dizzy...and of course shortypop comes up...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

NY just had a basketball summit a few weeks ago, they also have an NBA draft summit coming up
nerd.gif

We got another bball one June 6th.

move this to REGIONAL and destroy their dreams of a summit like they did to ours (south FL )
WHAT!? I never knew we had a summit goin down here!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

WHAT!? I never knew we had a summit goin down here!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

because nobody ever checks it,

report this thread???????????
laugh.gif
jp

LOL lol nobody really does bother with regional...why aren't summit threads allowed in general?

make sure it stays in general and we should have no problem gettin heads involved.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

thank you...

we ahd this !%#+ on & poppin until it got moved...
yeah that was !@##$%^&

Back
Top Bottom