NikeTalk, recommend me a case for my iPod Touch

girly-bird.jpg

29.99... http://www.cute-cases.com/love-birds.html

Incase Slider is a good case (I have the black matte one) with an anti glare screen protector.

But, the case is $34.95 and the screen protector is $14.95.

do you want a case or a protector? i recommend an invisibleshield paired with an incase slider
it's not within the $30 budger when paired together, but you cant put a price on protection

incase is good. but for 30 go on ebay and cop a silicon case + invisible screen and back protector

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

Incase Slider is a good case (I have the black matte one) with an anti glare screen protector.

But, the case is $34.95 and the screen protector is $14.95.
Unfortunately, $50 to protect your iPod properly seems to be the going rate.

I'm on my 2nd Incase Slider for my iPhone, which I like because it adds the perfect amount of heft to the phone without detracting from the appearance. Allthe iPhones and iPod touches are too dainty for my hands, and the Sliders give them just the right amount of extra bulk.

And don't forget the $9.99 for a 2-pack of protective film
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

Incase is the way to go.

Truth. I have one for my iPhone and its near perfect in every aspect. Only complaint is when you try to take it off it takes a while because of the rubber gripinside.

DLO Jam Jacket Case-$22.99
9062621_ra.jpg

i would just recommend that you buy a screen protector cause the case does scratch the back of the iPod...atleast, it did with mine...but overall, its a greatcase

Back
Top Bottom