Niketalk School me on the Jordan X "city series"

Originally Posted by ijapino

Most people think that the City series X's were only limited to the cities that particular color represented....This is not 10% true. Although the city probably received the bulk of the production it was just that city that got 'em...

Certain mom & pop stores as well as smaller chain stores received other colors as well. I remember First Step in San Francisco carrying the Seattle, Sacramento, Orlando and New York editions as well at the other general release versions...

The Powder blues were NOT part of the series. They were a general release model just like the steels and shadows.
Yep. I recall purchasing a pair of Seattle X in Chicago back in the day.

And to the person asking who's pairs those are, it is another NTer, not the OP.

Most people think that the City series X's were only limited to the cities that particular color represented....This is not 10% true. Although the city probably received the bulk of the production it was just that city that got 'em...

Certain mom & pop stores as well as smaller chain stores received other colors as well. I remember First Step in San Francisco carrying the Seattle, Sacramento, Orlando and New York editions as well at the other general release versions...

The Powder blues were NOT part of the series. They were a general release model just like the steels and shadows.
I remember back then first step had a lot of exclusives. they were the first unnoficial nike town. now they're..........i can't even explain it. 
laugh.gif

at least they still sell "the city" shirts. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bel air

if released, CHI 10's will not sit. they prob won't sell out like the space jams, but they'll sell out at a price lower than 150
JUST CLOSE YOUR MOUTH BECAUSE IF CHI 10'S RELEASED THEY WOULD SELL OUT FASTER THAN THE SPACE JAMS

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

if released, CHI 10's will not sit. they prob won't sell out like the space jams, but they'll sell out at a price lower than 150
JUST CLOSE YOUR MOUTH BECAUSE IF CHI 10'S RELEASED THEY WOULD SELL OUT FASTER THAN THE SPACE JAMS
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

REALLY SON? REALLY?

fix the caps lock key son

stop trolling

how old are u? 15?

indifferent.gif

SMH

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

indifferent.gif

SMH

Are you saying smh at me

I never claimed the Photo of the X's where mine... it was simply an archive photo on google, i wanted to show all the shoes in one pic...... jsut wanted to clear that up.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

REALLY SON? REALLY?

fix the caps lock key son

stop trolling

how old are u? 15?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I kinda agree though, they would SELL with a price lower than $150.

They can retro the X's if they want to. [color= rgb(204, 51, 0)]But they'll never be as nice as these...[/color]

rrp17q.jpg

5pqu4p.jpg

rhmuja.jpg

20pdgy9.jpg

And, to those that think they can get a deadstock pair for less than $1000 – think again... 
eyes.gif
  Think in the neighborhood of $1500 - $2000, especially for sizes 10-12.

Originally Posted by apthekid

Aren't the Chicago X's dropping this year??
haha...maybe not, rumors are just going wild on this.
But who knows it is the jordan anniversary this year so
we'll see.

Originally Posted by DannManns

They can retro the X's if they want to. But they'll never be as nice as these...

rrp17q.jpg

5pqu4p.jpg

rhmuja.jpg

20pdgy9.jpg

And, to those that think they can get a deadstock pair for less than $1000 – think again... 
eyes.gif
  Think in the neighborhood of $1500 - $2000, especially for sizes 10-12.

EBAY my man, I've seen DS go between $400-$700 so that cuts the argument about seen some go for less then $1000.

Originally Posted by cristianm

EBAY my man, I've seen DS go between $400-$700 so that cuts the argument about seen some go for less then $1000.

Cristian,
If you can find a size 10-12, deadstock, [color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]authentic[/color] Chicago X's for $400-$700 – prove it and I'll give you kudos in front of the whole world (and ask you to find me a pair of size 12's for cheap! 
laugh.gif

I have seen many that are either not authentic, not truly deadstock, without the OG box or almost beaters in the range of $650 - $850 [color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]at best.[/color] And those were, typically, the smaller sizes like 9 - 10. Not always between 11 - 13. Every connection I know (and I'm fortunate to know a few reputable veterans) will tell you the same price range for authentic OG Chicago X's. Especially, the larger sizes like sizes 11 - 13.

Im sry but if they came out with the whole city series I would forget the concords

Actually the only thing I know about the city X are holy grails and DS pairs go for a ridiculously expensice amount. Im guessing beaters would go for approx 150 to 200 no less, I wish I had a DS pair!!! Hope chicago X come out. Get that lawn chair, ipod and snacks ready!! lol

first step? brings back some nice memories, sure miss those guys

Back
Top Bottom