Niketalk School me on the Jordan X "city series"

So i was in the PC LG forum and i came across a pair of BEAT jordan X's i think the "knick edition" and the PC was about $180-$200.. for a BEAT PAIR!!! Are these that hard to come by? Just basically asking for a school me session... when did these come out(i know 94 but more details) did every city pair only release in that city? Any info is great... thanks

pimp.gif
XXXXX.jpg

The NY Knicks 10's & The Orlando 10's are pretty much the same & the only difference is one has a Orange Jumpman on the sole & the other has a White Jumpman. Most people can only tell the difference by looking at the sole of the shoe. Anyways the AJ 10 was released in 1995 & priced at $125. A deadstock pair would be about 400-450$ so a beat pair surely is worth half of that.

So far I know there's the Orlando Xs, Chicago Xs, Seattle Xs, New York Xs, and The Sacramento Xs which were all limited Regional releases. Nick Anderson was the first to rock the Orlando Xs I believe. All are Holy Grail.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

The NY Knicks 10's & The Orlando 10's are pretty much the same & the only difference is one has a Orange Jumpman on the sole & the other has a White Jumpman. Most people can only tell the difference by looking at the sole of the shoe. Anyways the AJ 10 was released in 1995 & priced at $125. A deadstock pair would be about 400-450$ so a beat pair surely is worth half of that.
I thought a DS pair went for a g  
ohwell.gif

Chi X's go for more than 2,000 if they're in DS condition. It's the highest priced X. I think the price is so high partly because they've NEVER been retro'd. Unless you have an autographed pair, which would go for way more.

Just because a shoe is worth x amount doesn't mean it will sell.
$450-$500 sounds about right.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Just because a shoe is worth x amount doesn't mean it will sell.
$450-$500 sounds about 

? how much it sells for is how much its worth Chicagos go for a g ez

Originally Posted by Rodrigo23

pimp.gif
XXXXX.jpg
did you steal this from th@_r3@ll3$t (ISS) or is this you? every time SS got any city series X in, they were reserved for you! 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by Rodrigo23

pimp.gif
XXXXX.jpg
did you steal this from th@_r3@ll3$t (ISS) or is this you? every time SS got any city series X in, they were reserved for you! 
roll.gif

yeah he got that from th@_r3@ll3$t

I always wondered are the powders considered part of the city series????? Reason i ask is because I've heard them referred to as the "charlotte hornets" edition..................HMMMMMM

ThinkingMan_Rodin_328x284.jpg

Most people think that the City series X's were only limited to the cities that particular color represented....This is not 10% true. Although the city probably received the bulk of the production it was just that city that got 'em...

Certain mom & pop stores as well as smaller chain stores received other colors as well. I remember First Step in San Francisco carrying the Seattle, Sacramento, Orlando and New York editions as well at the other general release versions...

The Powder blues were NOT part of the series. They were a general release model just like the steels and shadows.

Hopefully the chicagos don't come out, they will lose sentimental value to me if I see them just sitting on shelves

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Hopefully the chicagos don't come out, they will lose sentimental value to me if I see them just sitting on shelves

I think Jordan cares about your feelings
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

Most people think that the City series X's were only limited to the cities that particular color represented....This is not 10% true. Although the city probably received the bulk of the production it was just that city that got 'em...

Certain mom & pop stores as well as smaller chain stores received other colors as well. I remember First Step in San Francisco carrying the Seattle, Sacramento, Orlando and New York editions as well at the other general release versions...

The Powder blues were NOT part of the series. They were a general release model just like the steels and shadows.

There was a small sporting goods store in Chattanooga that had the Seattle X's when they came out.  They sat forever and eventually went on clearance.

if released, CHI 10's will not sit. they prob won't sell out like the space jams, but they'll sell out at a price lower than 150

ijapino wrote:

thanks for clearing this up.  
can't wait for a powder retro

Back
Top Bottom