NIKETALK SCHOOL ME VOL. 1 " WHO IS THIS CHICK???"

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

this thread has been hijacked

it now pertains to this female

33l15lf.jpg

proceed

MY MAN...whoever said that they would eat the booty in public in that original thread was right on point. ALL DAY LONG...Look at that monkey.

Tired seeing these "who is this" and "need info on this chick" threads on NT.  Youre not gonna smash.  Hell youre not gonna get anything even remotely hot to smash in real life, so just quit it. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Tired seeing these "who is this" and "need info on this chick" threads on NT.  Youre not gonna smash.  Hell youre not gonna get anything even remotely hot to smash in real life, so just quit it. 
roll.gif
That's what I'm saying
smh.gif

Title needs to be "Gosh she's hot!" and nothing more
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

roll.gif
That's what I'm saying
smh.gif

Title needs to be "Gosh she's hot!" and nothing more
indifferent.gif
Well not everyone on NT is a lame, though... but still. I know what you're sayin'

props to Crank, the other thread was getting no leads... chick is bad enough to deserve two threads lol

roll.gif

laugh.gif
forreal dudes be soundin like some real stalkers askin for all the info and $+#% like they bout to do somethin with it

Back
Top Bottom