NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

to my elf, don't worry, i sent out your gift today via USPS with tracking.

you should get it on the 12th....

okay, i'm trying to figure out how to wrap some of these. will be shipping out soon! i can feel the holiday spirit in the air!

To my elf...your gifts won't be wrapped lol. I don't have much time for wrapping, with a new born and all. Plus I'm home on leave and extremely lazy. I think the usps box and bubble wrap should suffice

Not wrapping mine either. More concerned with shipping them safely.

Is there a list for the late pass guys or is it a separate thread? I can't seem to find the one that was started last weekend for latecomers.

Thanks in advance.

To my elf.. You were so difficult so I hope you like the gifts. You got two pkgs. one is on the way the other ill mail tomorrow.

Is there a list for the late pass guys or is it a separate thread? I can't seem to find the one that was started last weekend for latecomers.

Thanks in advance.
I'm part of that. Baby Jumpman is taking care of it, so hopefully it works well.

I've shipped out my present to my elf in Canton, Ohio.

Order placed ! be on the look out if you from CA. 

1 estimated delivery says the 10th

1 item says between the 12th-17th 

1 item says Jan 3-21

Also will have one more package coming in once i go to my city store and pick it up. 

Happy Holidays fam 

1 item says Jan 3-21

Also will have one more package coming in once i go to my city store and pick it up. 

Happy Holidays fam 

:nerd: :tongue:

Last edited:
Items delivered today. My person is in California and the items were left at front door.

1 item says Jan 3-21

Happy Holidays fam 

Socal or Norcal :nerd: :nerd:

i got my gift...supposedly its huge pause :nerd: :nerd: ....im not home but i'll be home next week to open it :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: and send out my gifts.....thanks santa

(edit i'll wait and open it at christmas like a good boy) :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
i got my gift...supposedly its huge pause :nerd: :nerd: ....im not home but i'll be home next week to open it :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: and send out my gifts.....thanks santa

(edit i'll wait and open it at christmas like a good boy) :nerd: :nerd:

I don't like secrets lol

so yeah it was me fam...

should end up having a card, a small "joke" package, and the big one.....

Enjoy and Happy Holidays...

Will be sending my gifts next week.

Illinois, be on lookout.

nerd.gif

Got a package today, thanks to whoever sent it. Gonna wait to open it.
Enjoy bro,

Merry Christmas!

I think monday or tuesday pack age one of 2 should get to norhern California

Damn my dumbass thought I had the items being shipped directly to my person but instead I have them being shipped to me. So once I receive them all I'll send out together as one.
I ordered 1 item that won't be here till early January so I was actually able to change the address.

Nawzlew Nawzlew sorry not you fam [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Plan on shipping my gift as soon as this ice melts in Texas, can't even get out the parking lot :\ I want to wrap up the box but then I'd have to put it in another box just so the shipping stickers don't get onto the wrapping. Decisions, decisions.

Back
Top Bottom