NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

Package 2 is coming Monday to Northern California .. Also if my secret santos needs my other address let cook know bcuz I'm leaving to Southern California next Thursday on the 19 and unless u want me to wait or if the gift is cold sensitive lmk :nerd:

SHIPPED my gift to MD. Lemme know when u get it...i really hope u like it :smile:

I don't like secrets lol

so yeah it was me fam...

should end up having a card, a small "joke" package, and the big one.....

Enjoy and Happy Holidays...

dubstyledj dubstyledj

I LIED, i didnt wait til christmas but lemme explain! So i came home to this big ol box (almost as big as me) that i promised not to open til christmas. I've been curious as hell to know what i got. Being that it was from guitar center i would assume it was a guitar....but i didnt wanna assume that, thinkin no way somebody would be kind enough to buy me a new guitar

Last night, i was goin through these envelopes that i received...i ran across your christmas card oops...opened it up...and read "i hope you enjoy the guitar" .....wait what?! ....quickly looked at the box....uh oh this gon' be good.....I opened it. It was a guitar...but what kind of guitar. Is it another electric? That'd be cool also but i always wanted an acoustic......then i looked at the description.....its an acoustic!

View media item 693278
....then i opened it, it's black

joel_banderas.gif

I was soo excited and happy that i wanted to play it ASAP....keep in mind, this is like 3 AM in the morning and im tired as hell.....so im tuning the guitar happy as hell........my dumb self made a noob move and popped one of the strings :frown: .....but its cool, i fixed that asap and im playin it right now! I love it.

Best gift ever, thanks dubstyledj, Ryan..you are awesome, hero.....and thanks for the keychains too im rockin one of them as well with the rams keychain i got from last years NT SS!

Last edited:
Hey man, I'm glad you liked the gift.

At first when you put anything soccer related I was going to snag you some earthquake tickets with a scarf, but after reading you just started the guitar and me being a fellow music lover I knew exactly what I was going to get you.

I was stumped with something to put in the card so I was bland and said "enjoy guitar" lol

I'm kinda heated about the keychains though....that was my "gag" gift....they were supposed to be yeezy 2's since that was your "dream gift" :smh:

but yeah man no worries, glad I could make someone's holidays a good one.

Hey man, I'm glad you liked the gift.

At first when you put anything soccer related I was going to snag you some earthquake tickets with a scarf, but after reading you just started the guitar and me being a fellow music lover I knew exactly what I was going to get you.

I was stumped with something to put in the card so I was bland and said "enjoy guitar" lol

I'm kinda heated about the keychains though....that was my "gag" gift....they were supposed to be yeezy 2's since that was your "dream gift" :smh:

but yeah man no worries, glad I could make someone's holidays a good one.

:pimp: u shoulda seen my reaction just reading "enjoy the guitar" :lol:

thanks again !...also the keychains are crazy nice....i dont know if u got the chance to see them before u shipped it (think u sent it direct) but the detail is amazing

Seeing all these awesome gifts make me wish i joined to be a part of the secret santa
It's dope to see NTers give great and thoughtful gifts to each other. :smokin :nthat:

:smh: at the two who gave those beat up shoes. Hopefully they are just gag gifts cuz if not :smh:

nthat.gif
@ the Bucs clipping. Remember that SB like it was yesterday. 48-21, Dexter Jackson, Barret Robbins
laugh.gif

I loved that Bucs team

Going to ship tomorrow morning, should be at my elf's doorstep in time for Christmas.

Kansas whatup!

Guys, I have three confessions I have to make:

1) Those beat Nike Frees were my own. I apologize for lying.

2) I'm solecity's secret santa and sent him the "you're a bit of a douche" note. All in jest, of course.

3) yvespo3 is the man.

IMG7145.jpg

IMG7146.jpg

IMG7150.jpg

IMG7149.jpg

IMG7148.jpg

IMG7147.jpg

IMG7152.jpg

I have an ugly Xmas sweater thing next weekend, so that's perfect timing :pimp: I'm running out of whey, so that's also perfect timing. Much, much appreciated dude.

SHIPPED my gift to MD. Lemme know when u get it...i really hope u like it :smile:
dubstyledj dubstyledj

I LIED, i didnt wait til christmas but lemme explain! So i came home to this big ol box (almost as big as me) that i promised not to open til christmas. I've been curious as hell to know what i got. Being that it was from guitar center i would assume it was a guitar....but i didnt wanna assume that, thinkin no way somebody would be kind enough to buy me a new guitar

Last night, i was goin through these envelopes that i received...i ran across your christmas card oops...opened it up...and read "i hope you enjoy the guitar" .....wait what?! ....quickly looked at the box....uh oh this gon' be good.....I opened it. It was a guitar...but what kind of guitar. Is it another electric? That'd be cool also but i always wanted an acoustic......then i looked at the description.....its an acoustic!

View media item 693278
....then i opened it, it's black

joel_banderas.gif

I was soo excited and happy that i wanted to play it ASAP....keep in mind, this is like 3 AM in the morning and im tired as hell.....so im tuning the guitar happy as hell........my dumb self made a noob move and popped one of the strings :frown: .....but its cool, i fixed that asap and im playin it right now! I love it.

Best gift ever, thanks dubstyledj, Ryan..you are awesome, hero.....and thanks for the keychains too im rockin one of them as well with the rams keychain i got from last years NT SS!

amazingggggggggggggg !!! :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

im so proud of this thread.. you guys are awesome !! #class props nd respect :pimp: :pimp:

- Much luv, stay freshhhh :smokin :smokin :smokin

Guys, I have three confessions I have to make:

1) Those beat Nike Frees were my own. I apologize for lying.

2) I'm solecity's secret santa and sent him the "you're a bit of a douche" note. All in jest, of course.

3) yvespo3 is the man.

IMG7145.jpg

IMG7146.jpg

IMG7150.jpg

IMG7149.jpg

IMG7148.jpg

IMG7147.jpg

IMG7152.jpg

I have an ugly Xmas sweater thing next weekend, so that's perfect timing :pimp: I'm running out of whey, so that's also perfect timing. Much, much appreciated dude.

I saw the ugly sweater thread and was like I should buy this as a gag..........

View media item 693589

Package 2 is coming Monday to Northern California .. Also if my secret santos needs my other address let cook know bcuz I'm leaving to Southern California next Thursday on the 19 and unless u want me to wait or if the gift is cold sensitive lmk :nerd:

was gonna try and keep my identity a secret but any who, I sent it on the 7th, it was suppose to get to you on the 10th, but for some reason they sent it back to me. It's still in transit back to me. As soon as I get the package back I will correct the problem and send it back to you. It only took 3 days to get out to WY but if you want I can send it to your California (i know you hate when ppl say cali) address.

was gonna try and keep my identity a secret but any who, I sent it on the 7th, it was suppose to get to you on the 10th, but for some reason they sent it back to me. It's still in transit back to me. As soon as I get the package back I will correct the problem and send it back to you. It only took 3 days to get out to WY but if you want I can send it to your California (i know you hate when ppl say cali) address.
howd u know I hate it when people say cali :nerd: pmee in a bit

Sent out my gifts... .haven't been home all week so I don't even know if I recieved anything yet

Back
Top Bottom