NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

Yeah I wanna say the 3d art thing was my favorite....I'm going to hit the guy up and get some more things done to put around my dj set up...

View media item 711873
What's the deal with FedEx in California?

sammy863dade sammy863dade bruh I'm your ss. Probably ruining it by saying so, but I'm no deadbeat. The package was supposed to have gotten there Tuesday. Says it's been out for delivery twice. I have no idea why it's getting returned to the facility. I can PM you the tracking number if you want it.

Sorry for the late post been busy with family Xmas! Gotta give a big major shoutout to my secret Santa "Kieth" for coming thru! Santa went ham! Lol. I am pleased and happy with the stuff I received as well for my kiddo! Thanks again! Happy holidays NT fam!
View media item 711961

Last edited:
View media item 711873
What's the deal with FedEx in California?

sammy863dade sammy863dade bruh I'm your ss. Probably ruining it by saying so, but I'm no deadbeat. The package was supposed to have gotten there Tuesday. Says it's been out for delivery twice. I have no idea why it's getting returned to the facility. I can PM you the tracking number if you want it.
lol sorry thats weird i just got two diff packages from usps and ups?

i wish i signed up. been on NT for a while and never participated.

hopefully i remember for next year :smokin

merry christmas everyone.

No word from my Santa yet.

Please PM me! I have no idea to know if it shipped to my house yet or not.

:smh: man I didn't know there would be delays. Definitely would've went with a better carrier had I known. What keeps throwing me off is the fact that the tracking number keeps showing the package as being our for delivery on a fedex vehicle. :smh:

:smh: man I didn't know there would be delays. Definitely would've went with a better carrier had I known. What keeps throwing me off is the fact that the tracking number keeps showing the package as being our for delivery on a fedex vehicle. :smh:
wow dude i was blown by the gift... THANKSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will post later

Last edited:
Cliffs:
- Not expecting any gifts or parties, crappy start to Christmas.
- Come home and even the old man had plans. Dem feels was had.
- Check mail and find magical key to happiness.
- Key leads me to a box.
- Box has everything I could've wanted this year.
View media item 710334
fist-pump.gif

Shoutout to NycPosite, you truly made this Christmas a memorable one bro. Honestly can't thank you enough. This was my first year actually requesting an item in my wish list but I never thought it would've actually came true. I'm a huge Batman fan, all of these gifts will be cherished. Tell mini-me that they just made a friend for life.

Lol good story man. Happy you enjoyed the gifts

Mini me was trying to sneak my ds batman bapes in there :smh: :smh:

I thought u got a deadbeat :nerd:

Told you all I wasn't a dead beat. :smh:

Spoke to FedEx. Apparently the delivery driver had so many deliveries to make that the package stayed on the truck for the past three days. He never even made it to my elf's house til today. :smh:

Never again will I use fedex.

Told you all I wasn't a dead beat. :smh:

Spoke to FedEx. Apparently the delivery driver had so many deliveries to make that the package stayed on the truck for the past three days. He never even made it to my elf's house til today. :smh:

Oh I knew u weren't... Just thought it was funny how the day after Christmas dude comes in here huffing and puffing.

Told you all I wasn't a dead beat.
mean.gif

Spoke to FedEx. Apparently the delivery driver had so many deliveries to make that the package stayed on the truck for the past three days. He never even made it to my elf's house til today.
mean.gif

drivers tend to save certain residentials for the end of the day cause they know ppl arent home and some require sigs. ive known drivers to stay out late til like 9pm making deliveries. Peak season must have been horrible, especially with the delay

Back
Top Bottom