NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

Rrickrude if you don't receive something by the end of the week please PM me your address and questionnaire and I will send you something out.

Rrickrude if you don't receive something by the end of the week please PM me your address and questionnaire and I will send you something out.

epps, i swear, if you're trying to give up that oil set...
i will also chip in for RRickrude; i've go t a few treats laying around that i would like to send forward for an NT'er.

epps, i swear, if you're trying to give up that oil set...
i will also chip in for RRickrude; i've go t a few treats laying around that i would like to send forward for an NT'er.

Nah my dude. The oil set is awesome I use them in my food all of the time.

sorry so late ss brethren! a big thank you to the papi bhergh! thank you for the holiday surprise, i can honestly say that i was blown away by all of the entertaining gifts!
thanks for adding a lot of fun and joy to my holiday season!
Ur welcome papi.. Sorry for da terrible handwriting. Used a fountain pen I think I should've bought the clothes a size smaller .. Keeps dem lips moist.. Also cottenelle >> Scott's

Last edited:
アミーゴ アミーゴ @CincoSeisDos [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]. Who setting this up?

Back
Top Bottom