NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2017

My gifts from plansb plansb arrived today! Very cool array of local stuff from your area and mine. Thanks so much fam! Merry Christmas to you and yours! :nthat:

2.jpg
3.jpg
youre welcome! Hope you enjoy it! :smokin

Man i can't thank my SS enough. I am always amazed how gracious people are to complete strangers. I couldn't be happier. It seems every year NT has mad my Xmas and this was another one. My girl and I just moved in together so for Xmas we went half on a new mattress and bed frame. So we didn't get each other any gifts. This literally has blown me away. Thank you so much. And merry Xmas
39166262522_9ca537bf11_z.jpg

Man i can't thank my SS enough. I am always amazed how gracious people are to complete strangers. I couldn't be happier. It seems every year NT has mad my Xmas and this was another one. My girl and I just moved in together so for Xmas we went half on a new mattress and bed frame. So we didn't get each other any gifts. This literally has blown me away. Thank you so much. And merry Xmas

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp: Crazy gift.

my gift is on time with a delivery date of the 23rd.

to my elf: I also got some of the stuff you wanted, but also some things from me and my area.
i.e.: i gave you a city of oakland fire fighter coffee mug because i work for the city of oakland and i work closely with the OFD (oakland fire dept).etc.....

anyway, hope you like the random tidbits and don't think i just put some stuff in a box and called it a day. i left you post-its with little stories..... lol

Got a gift last night. Super cool dodgers pic. My son punked it and it’s in his room now. Don’t know who sent it but thanks. Will get a pic tonight.

Got a gift last night. Super cool dodgers pic. My son punked it and it’s in his room now. Don’t know who sent it but thanks. Will get a pic tonight.

Glad ya like the picture, hopefully the other stuff gets there soon

I hope they were the right ones and I’m glad they got delivered in time. It originally said that it was a direct ship from the vender and it could be 10-14 days before it shipped.

Enjoy and have a merry Christmas

Back
Top Bottom