NIKETALK SECRET SANTA VOL. 2014 EMAILS SENT. REPLY BY NOV. 10TH AM!!

Everytime a female says "thank you properly" I think something else. :lol:

But my elf hasn't posted on here :frown:

nerd.gif

in the same boat man

i wanted to thank my Santa so much for present i love it! its perfect!! I'm sorry you didn't put your nt name to thank you properly! View media item 1317748
Is this a set of 4 or individual sticks? Do you prefer MAC versus nyx products?

Watch ur mouth Jackie. I can decide not to let ur trollin *** in here next yr. Da'quan and I will see u soon.

Ima figure out your govt too.....next yr when u sign up for the 2k15

One of the 2 remaining gifts should get delivered today. Crazy fedex took 3 days to drop the first 2 and usps has taking 8 days for priority mail smh. The last package still says its in phili :rofl:
One of the 2 remaining gifts should get delivered today. Crazy fedex took 3 days to drop the first 2 and usps has taking 8 days for priority mail smh. The last package still says its in phili :rofl:[/quote

I will be on the lookout.

Hmm my elf received his package but hasnt posted it, it's been a few days...

Sorry man definitely got your package a few days ago, but I flipped a coin and it landed on the don't open until Christmas side so I don't know what it is yet. But I appreciate ya shipping all the way from Canada and can't wait to see what it is!!!

To my elf, hopefully you received one of your packages yesterday and then the other one should be there either today or by the weekend, definitely Monday at the latest. I tried to put somethought into the gifts, and that you and the family appreciate it.

Is this a set of 4 or individual sticks? Do you prefer MAC versus nyx products?
Ima figure out your govt too.....next yr when u sign up for the 2k15
Its a set of 4 and i personally prefer Mac versus any other makeup product! 

Last edited:
Sorry man definitely got your package a few days ago, but I flipped a coin and it landed on the don't open until Christmas side so I don't know what it is yet. But I appreciate ya shipping all the way from Canada and can't wait to see what it is!!!

Ah gotcha well I'm glad you received it! Props to you for being able to hold off

Got my package from @Bigballa8899 today.. I was excited as hell to see it. I was hoping I wasn't forgotten :lol:

View media item 1319397
I got a travel cocktail set with two mini shakers, a corkscrew, stirrer, and ice tongs, with it's own case too. Then a bigger cocktail shaker which I needed because I didn't have one. Two shot glasses, which I needed because I didn't have any... and it's appropriate they're Giants shot glasses because they're awful this year so I'll need to drink away my pain :lol: And then 10 dollars in Google Play, which I'll definitely use.

Thanks a lot, man. This was my first time participating and it's been a lot of fun. I've wanted to do it in the past but I would forget or miss the deadline.

Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
All the gifts so far look like some thought and care was put into it.

Happy holidays everyone. Still kickin myself that I missed out this year.

PS... Feel bad bringing it up again but what's up with the keychain? I hope that wasn't it.

Found this at my doorstep from Amazon. Somewhat random and I never followed comics close enough to even know Anti-venom even existed but I just might now. Thanks papi! Feel free to reveal yourself

View media item 1320289

Last edited:
I've passed the bar in ny as well, a lot of the people on this site know my government and are my boys...

Ill think about letting u in now if u apologize.

Merry Christmas!!!

goddamn you're a lawyer?

Nah I ain't passed the bar but I know a little bit.

What apology do I u Eugene

Back
Top Bottom