NikeTalk sponsor InStyleShoes.com on the Nike UnAuthorized list

I was on the site yesterday and they were selling their pre orders for the Toro 4s for like $259 or something. The site itself isn't authorized as you can see in the email sent to me by Nike. So where are they getting these shoes from in a full size run? Wouldn't whoever had the Jordan account want to keep the shoes to bring business to their site or store to possibley sell some additional things? Would seem like a waste of money and a Jordan account to sell your entire size run to another reseller. So I ask the question again where are they getting these from?

View media item 472812

In case you can't read the pic:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the website instyleshoes.com.

I checked into this website and found that this is on our unauthorized website list, so we do not recommend purchasing from this site. If you were to purchase from this site, it would be at your own risk as these items are most likely counterfeit.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Best regards,

Alyse
Nike.com

Last edited:
I know I'm probably extremely late, but when did Niketalk and ISS become cool? Or is this strictly business?

I know I'm probably extremely late, but when did Niketalk and ISS become cool? Or is this strictly business?

Instyleshoes is different from *************/ISSforums.

It was sold to uptempoair several years back.

Back
Top Bottom