Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Damn hop off Lebron's sack doggie
indifferent.gif

Get off Kobe's..

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Damn hop off Lebron's sack doggie
indifferent.gif

It was just an example. How am I on his sack? F outta here. I'm going for Denver anyway.
laugh.gif

Next thread title: Niketalk, the board of sarcasm and how it goes over 99% of peoples heads...

%%# just be hating period because they have no lives and they are miserable. Most of the hate just comes from following the next man. If they see somebody post"You fail", "Your thread sucks" They are going to follow the lead even though they are enjoying the thread.

Hating? Hating constitutes a large part of the cornerstone that makes up most of the urban neighborhhoods we niketalkers live in. It is essential, understood,necessary, hilarious, spiteful and jealousy all rolled into a giant hate sandwich. We live by the fact that your grass is always greener, but i'm gonnahate on your lawn just cause I can, and because its TOO green. Hating keeps yhou on your toes, and it also keeps people in their place. You step out of line,haters will let u know. You don't step out of line enough, haters will let you know. You say why hate? Psh! I say why not?

In like every thread there is always somebody hating. Why is that? Are you some of ya'll dudes bred to just hate on someone?

For example,in the sports forum, when Lebron won the game last night, some people automatically said "it was lucky." $*#? I understand you may not like a certain player etc. but at least have some respect.

taken from the context of what you wrote. can you even consider that hate?

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

In like every thread there is always somebody hating. Why is that? Are you some of ya'll dudes bred to just hate on someone?

For example,in the sports forum, when Lebron won the game last night, some people automatically said "it was lucky." $*#? I understand you may not like a certain player etc. but at least have some respect.

Yeah.

Yeah.

so wait. 100% in you non hating heart. you believe that that shot was not luck

Yeah.

Nope. BSPN showed him practicing these types of shots when the Cavs had that long break between series.

Yeah.

Nope. BSPN showed him practicing these types of shots when the Cavs had that long break between series.

i mean i don't mean to chop your hero down to size. i am a fan aswell, but im just saying...

Yeah.

i mean i don't mean to chop your hero down to size. i am a fan as well, but im just saying...
laugh.gif
Cleveland isn't my team. I'm just an objectiveperson. When I see someone doing something well etc. I will acknowledge it even I don't like the person. I ain't perfect and everybody hates on someonesometime but the constant negativity that permeates this board (even when people are proved wrong) is ridiculous.

BTW when is 44% (conference finals) behind the 3 point line considered bad?

laugh.gif
Cleveland isn't my team. I'm just an objective person. When I see someone doing something well etc. I will acknowledge it even I don't like the person. I ain't perfect and everybody hates on someone sometime but the constant negativity that permeates this board (even when people are proved wrong) is ridiculous.

I looked at that from an objectionable point of view too, and that was def. a lucky shot. You could see in Brons facial expression when he hit ittoo, that even he thought it was pure luck.

Yeah.

i mean i don't mean to chop your hero down to size. i am a fan as well, but im just saying...
laugh.gif
Cleveland isn't my team. I'm just an objective person. When I see someone doing something well etc. I will acknowledge it even I don't like the person. I ain't perfect and everybody hates on someone sometime but the constant negativity that permeates this board (even when people are proved wrong) is ridiculous.

...now who's the hater? ...what does Cleveland not being your team have to do with it? ...no one considered his stats behind the line bad, in theconference finals. ...you think too much to be questioning ones negative permeations through the board, while you are permeating your own negativity to theiropinions.

Back
Top Bottom