NIKETALK THERE IS HOPE!!!!! RISE RISE RISE

Joined Jun 28, 2008
There are alot of negative post on here about how dirty women are etc. Just want ya''ll to know that the good ones are hard to find but they are outthere just met a chick that is a dime like super bad and she is a virgin like for real I didn't believe her then we got talking on the spiritual tip and itwas a wrap. Just stay positive and you'll attract what you put out if your a %#**% yourself don't think you deserve a masterpiece.

Joined Nov 10, 2007
Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

There are alot of negative post on here about how dirty women are etc. Just want ya''ll to know that the good ones are hard to find but they are out there just met a chick that is a dime like super bad and she is a virgin like for real I didn't believe her then we got talking on the spiritual tip and it was a wrap. Just stay positive and you'll attract what you put out if your a %#**% yourself don't think you deserve a masterpiece.

put em up

Banned
Joined Apr 21, 2009
Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

This one might be the one to ruin your life. Don't say I didn't warn ya.
co-sign

2 years married and still not smashing.

calvinjohnson

Banned
Joined Apr 22, 2009

There are alot of negative post on here about how dirty women are etc. Just want ya''ll to know that the good ones are hard to find but they are out there just met a chick that is a dime like super bad and she is a virgin like for real I didn't believe her then we got talking on the spiritual tip and it was a wrap. Just stay positive and you'll attract what you put out if your a %#**% yourself don't think you deserve a masterpiece.

I know like 30 girls just like that

Joined Jul 31, 2008
I know fam, I know.

Too bad I have to go away to college. I really like this chick I'm hanging out with right now. She's perfect.

soltheman

Banned
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

There are alot of negative post on here about how dirty women are etc. Just want ya''ll to know that the good ones are hard to find but they are out
there just met a chick that is a dime like super bad and she is a virgin like for real I didn't believe her then we got talking on the spiritual tip and it
was a wrap. Just stay positive and you'll attract what you put out if your a %#**% yourself don't think you deserve a masterpiece.

I know like 30 girls just like that
It's easy to find girls like that in middle school.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now