NIKETALK THERE IS HOPE!!!!! RISE RISE RISE

There are alot of negative post on here about how dirty women are etc. Just want ya''ll to know that the good ones are hard to find but they are outthere just met a chick that is a dime like super bad and she is a virgin like for real I didn't believe her then we got talking on the spiritual tip and itwas a wrap. Just stay positive and you'll attract what you put out if your a %#**% yourself don't think you deserve a masterpiece.

WORD UP!

ajkys3.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

There are alot of negative post on here about how dirty women are etc. Just want ya''ll to know that the good ones are hard to find but they are out there just met a chick that is a dime like super bad and she is a virgin like for real I didn't believe her then we got talking on the spiritual tip and it was a wrap. Just stay positive and you'll attract what you put out if your a %#**% yourself don't think you deserve a masterpiece.
7d62571e96fe43cb98d7ae3d6134763b309b29d.gif

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

This one might be the one to ruin your life. Don't say I didn't warn ya.
co-sign

2 years married and still not smashing.

There are alot of negative post on here about how dirty women are etc. Just want ya''ll to know that the good ones are hard to find but they are out there just met a chick that is a dime like super bad and she is a virgin like for real I didn't believe her then we got talking on the spiritual tip and it was a wrap. Just stay positive and you'll attract what you put out if your a %#**% yourself don't think you deserve a masterpiece.

I know like 30 girls just like that

I know fam, I know.

Too bad I have to go away to college. I really like this chick I'm hanging out with right now. She's perfect.

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

There are alot of negative post on here about how dirty women are etc. Just want ya''ll to know that the good ones are hard to find but they are out
there just met a chick that is a dime like super bad and she is a virgin like for real I didn't believe her then we got talking on the spiritual tip and it
was a wrap. Just stay positive and you'll attract what you put out if your a %#**% yourself don't think you deserve a masterpiece.

I know like 30 girls just like that

It's easy to find girls like that in middle school.
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom