Niketalk, Thinking Of Just Voluntary Surrendering aka soft repo the KIA vol worst decision of my lif

For $564/month I better be in a bimmer or something :lol:

Damn..

All these horror stories sound like dudes shoulda copped the lease.

Dude purchased a second car to break even on his first?
If you going to "waste" money might as well do it on the lease and save the headaches.

Stunna - Dealership don't ever need to know you got tints.
You take them off before giving it back.

Last edited:
All these horror stories sound like dudes shoulda copped the lease.

Dude purchased a second car to break even on his first?
If you going to "waste" money might as well do it on the lease and save the headaches.

Stunna - Dealership don't ever need to know you got tints.
You take them off before giving it back.

diego diego

I drive waaaaay too much to lease fam. I had the cash so I bought another whip. My mileage increased after I bought the maxima thus putting me in a situation to where I put a lot of miles on the car quickly. It's not cut and paste like you trying to make it. Leases don't work for everyone

If I could lease I would because I would love to have a new car every 2 years.

Last edited:
OP, your best bet is to lease a car for a few years and roll over the negative equity of the Kia into the lease. You'll be paying more in monthly payments but once you're finished the lease in 3 or 4 years you'll be in the clear.

OP, your best bet is to lease a car for a few years and roll over the negative equity of the Kia into the lease. You'll be paying more in monthly payments but once you're finished the lease in 3 or 4 years you'll be in the clear.
and not have anything to show for it though

Damn 564 for the Dart?! PM me bro, we gon wreck into each other
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im thinking that but im putting the insurance back on in december so im basically just biting like 3 months of that 564
Either way you only drive 2K miles a year thats only 166 miles a month. You could uber everywhere for probably only $300/mo or less total. No insurance no car payment.

If I only drove 2K miles a year I'd have an older car that was paid off, you barely drive.

I'm driving close to 30K/yr lol.

Last edited:
Almost copped a Kia for 24k the other day but passed because it's a Kia. Will prob cop a Maxima.

Back
Top Bottom