Niketalk, Thinking Of Just Voluntary Surrendering aka soft repo the KIA vol worst decision of my lif

The optima is nice tho. Every time I see one I think bout coppin. Switch the badges and you straight buuuut it's a Kia lol...

Still can't believe OP bought a $40k Kia 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

35 + an 05 Pontiac Grand Prix base in limited Fusion Metallic Orange

Last edited:
They don't teach personal finance in public schools for a reason (especially to minorities). Ish is not a coincidence, it's by design. 

That's why I always stress the importance of learning how to manage your money and let your money make you money 

They don't teach personal finance in public schools for a reason (especially to minorities). Ish is not a coincidence, it's by design. 

That's why I always stress the importance of learning how to manage your money and let your money make you money 

Which is crazy. Bunch of folks just thrown into adulthood less the lessons that really matter.

Im just gettin a handle on things at 30.

I knew nothing :lol:

Reason why I am going to do something to help change this . It's all by design , we gotta make our own system .

Wait homey traded the Kia for a Dart to only end up paying $564 a month for?

What in the world?

I have a Lexus and Cadillac and I'm paying $620 for both let alone $564 for one.

Last edited:
You made an agreement to your credit union that you'd pay your loan, be a man of your word and accept your mistake (though it sounds like a rather reliable car so I wouldn't call it that much of a mistake) and honor your loan agreement.

SMH sounding like a straight mark *** buster

This is why lease>

OP, looks like you going to learn the hard way on this one.

We all been there.
I never forgive Steezy for the time he took me to his slime ball dealership cat...

Don't let this **** hit your credit.
Did you agree to those terms because you wanted to be on the + side of cars value or because you liked the car?

Keep grinding.
And next time get that lease.

Bro I lease too! :rofl:

that was back in my days of financing, I wasn't enlightened yet...I was taking Ls aswell.

Don't get a Dodge Dart. Yeah they look nice and the drive is cool and all but there's a huge issue with the Dart's Multiair engine right now. 

The engine will start to eat or burn up oil, causing the engine the stall out. Eventually you'll have to take the car to the dealer and possibly get the engine replaced. 

I know because I have a Dart (damn sure not paying 564/month for it lol). It's brand new, leased and under warranty so I'm not paying for the engine, but this is a warning. You don't wanna buy a used Dart only to find it burns thru oil. I got an oil change at 28k miles. I'm at 30k now and the dip stick is bone dry using synthetic oil using 6 quarts. So its burning 3 qts every 1k miles.

Many others have the same issue (google it) and Dodge I'm assuming know about it too. I don't know about other Dodge cars or trucks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom