roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM SUNSSteve For MV3
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Diaw-Barbosa-Banks-Thomas-Ja. Jones-Ju. Jones-Rose-Burke-Piatkowski-Marks

Posts from banned screen names: 8667 My Suns blog

You already know that's getting locked lol
Goooooooooonies​
We Get Results:12345678910 Who's Next?
***I'M NOT THE ELEVATOR, I'M NO COME UP***​

Steve:

Quote:
Pretty funny - yet pretty lame at the same time.

Let's see - what has been started from ISS? Sole Collector, events and Blue Sole. What has NT ever created? [crickets]

People need to get off of "For Profit" If it wasn't for profit then we would have nothing. And wait... lets see - the market place here has been free since day one and it costs $1,000s to run... oh yeah... people don't talk about things like that - they just want to get on the ... oh my god... we someone made a penny off of me.... I feel so used.

Put your skills to better use somewhere else.

The he edited dudes post
Quote:
We are the gayest bunch of f*gs to ever come up in here. So show mad respect!
4gowzde.jpg

Quote:
the market place here has been free since day one and it costs $1,000s to run... oh yeah... people don't talk about things like that
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Keepin' it KC Krunk

Quote:
Let's see - what has been started from ISS? Sole Collector, events and Blue Sole. What has NT ever created? :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

LOL really had me for a minute - but would be nice if there was an auction site that you didn't have to worry about fakes!!

laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
at steve trying to throw subliminal jabs back at us.

fall back son, you done already corrupted the game |I
tired.gif
39-34
A BALANCED KOBE IS A GREAT KOBE​
Are you a Laker fan? Need a new avy? PM me. Laker videos only​

^^^

o snaps! i didnt know iss started on ezboard!
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Keepin' it KC Krunk

Wow is that the old ISS board? If I wasn't busy I'd go over there and have a lil fun lol.
Goooooooooonies​
We Get Results:12345678910 Who's Next?
***I'M NOT THE ELEVATOR, I'M NO COME UP***​

Quote:
Instyleshoescom
ezOP
(7/16/02 7:07 am)

We have a new board... and it is 50 times faster than EzBoards and has a bunch of cool new features that EzBoards does not have.... and no Ads... EVER!

www.instyleshoes.com/forum/index.php

Best Regards,
Steve
laugh.gif
---<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:white;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>You Took a White Orchid</strong><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:red;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>You Took a White Orchid Turned it Blue</strong><!-----</span><!-----</div><!-----<br>

Quote:
We have a new board... and it is 50 times faster than EzBoards and has a bunch of cool new features that EzBoards does not have.... and no Ads... EVER!
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

locked...and should be banned
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.​
(36-37)OPERATION: PLAYOFF PUSH BY DEFAULT​
Team Whatchamacallit​

LMAO how did i miss this. i should read the stickies more often
WANTED SIZE: 8.5 OR 9 FP STABB'S, SAFARI AM90, PHYTON AM90, PURPLE VANDALS, UNLUCKIES,AM96 ANY, PILLARS.​
TEAM
PLATANO

Quote:
laugh.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

This joint had me. I wanted to see the list of NTers that had already signed up.
"Greatness is not born, bred, taught, or earned, greatness is destined."

Back
Top Bottom