NikeTalk to launch new sneaker auction site! Preview Inside

Methodical Management

Staff member
Co-Founder
We at NikeTalk have grown tired of all the hate on "other" auction sites so, innovators that we are, we've decided to create one of our very own.

I'm pleased as punch to announce the upcoming launch of our new auction service: Green Stole!

Yes, GreenStole.com, already featuring thousands hundreds dozens several of auctions from all over the world the country southern Florida my friend's garage.

GreenStole.com represents a departure from NikeTalk's nonprofit, community oriented philosophy. This will be our very first for-profit venture, and believe me when I tell you that we've been waiting for years to fleece this fat flock of sheep.

GreenStole.com began with a vision: a vision of an Enzo Ferrari sitting in my driveway. With your help, this will soon become a reality and my inability to meet women or compensate for my personal shortcomings will be resolved forever!

You're probably wondering, "How are you going to run an auction site AND NikeTalk? The buy/sell forums move slowly enough as it is! Are you going to hire employees and, if so, where are you getting the start up cash?" You're a nosy little brat, aren't you?

Well, the answer is simple: we're going to sucker a bunch of naive children into doing all the work for us. That way, if the site fails it's no skin off my neck.

That reminds me:

HEY KIDS!!!

Do you want to be rich*?
Do you know how to code HTML?
Do you know how to tell fake sneakers from authentics?
Do you lack self-respect, common sense, or parental guidance?
Did you think the Spiz'ike was a great idea?

If so, join our new GreenStole junior entrepreneurs unpaid intern club!
  • Learn about business!
  • Gain valuable experience that you can use later in life to make actual money!
  • Insert additional benefit here!!!
  • I know Gentry Humphrey!!
*Until the site turns a profit, we'll have to pay you in temporary tattoos and balloon animals. It's almost too good to be true!

I know you're all anxious for the big unveiling - we are, too. Our developers have been putting in long hours (they even missed nap time), but they've created this special "sneak" preview. (oh, shoe puns NEVER get old!)

Behold, GreenStole.com, the next big thing in sneakers!

Actually, we already launched the site last year.... but shockingly nobody noticed. But the grand RE-opening is just a few short weeks away.

So, have your parents' credit cards ready. We have a special publicity event planned: whoever's daddy has the biggest checking account balance will win a free pair of 1/2 shoes! (your choice, left or right)

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i dont even know what to say

edit: Maybe now we can bid on the ''safari'' edition air jordan 7s :lol:
laugh.gif

besides its not like my sig even matters to you......

Damn im slow. I thought his account was hacked for a second.

Meth is cool. :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Love me, hate me, or simply tolerate me

Lol there are so many quotables in this one page.
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

Method Man:
GreenStole.com began with a vision: a vision of an Enzo Ferrari sitting in my driveway. With your help, this will soon become a reality and my inability to meet women or compensate for my personal shortcomings will be resolved forever!

That made me think that his account got hacked like the Nikeville incident. Then I realized what today was.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jack Bauer is my hero

Damn I actually believed it to an extent.....now im going to pick up my face.

Good one Meth :lol:
laugh.gif
CREAMCREAMTEAM BROOKLYN

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Quote:
Do you lack self-respect, common sense, or parental guidance?
Did you think the Spiz'ike was a great idea?

If so, join our new GreenStole junior entrepreneurs unpaid intern club!
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TeamFreshPrince
Team M.B.S.W.

:wow:
eek.gif
roll.gif
DAMN!
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

Amazing. Hilarious
Team Economics​
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.​
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL Champions​

Good job
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
Don't dismiss your dreams. To be without dreams is to be without hope; to be without hope is to be without purpose

Ouch. I like the little jab with "the rules from another site". I mean it's the complete damn say, how can you not agree?!
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

Back
Top Bottom