Niketalk, what is wrong with women these days?

D

Deleted member 42060

im just talking bout women doing that intimate selfie steez. (yea the 4chan celeb hack) who started this trend? why do women (mainly) of all ages races status choose to take explicit pictures and videos and then get exposed by exs or hackers or men or women who want to share this like no one will give a dams? I mean dont yall have self respect, image, like decency? yall are brainwashed by love and then exploited...i dont know whether to laugh or to smh or be indifferent about it. do you know how many people are reallly out there with this explicit **** and the future victims?

Last edited by a moderator:
Because it's their body and they can do what they want?

The only thing that has changed from then and now is the use of digital technology.

Let's not pretend that people didn't own boxes full of naughty polaroids and film.

i mean society clowns on people who are butt nekkid sometimes especially if you're big, and if you a nobody you get bullied.

Because dudes never take sexually explicit pics of "themselves"...

It's called trust, and as much as dudes harp on females for the petty **** they do they don't look in the mirror when they do petty **** themselves.

Never shared explicit pictures with friends, if there is a fall out they are deleted. Never been interested when dudes share their pics like trophies.

Let's real, dudes do it to. Only problem is that females don't really put much value on **** picks. :lol:

male

and wondering why women are doing it... i mean IF i was gonna wife a woman AND i happened to have a daughter....that awkward feels you get if your females were on blast to the web, everybody laughing at you, not with you...facepalm

Back
Top Bottom