Niketalk, What Kind Of Animal Do You Think This Is vol. Vermin Stalking Around My Trashcan

caught at 4:42am

cat, dog, fox, raccoon, coyote, possum? What say you? I'm leaning towards racoon but it's HUGE and especially fat for a racoon plus no visible strips or pirate mask

yea seeing it on a computer monitor I could see cat. That's anticlimactic though, but would help make sure I don't have any little critters which is good. There's a rat trap with poison pellets in it behind the fence where my trash receptacles are located so if he/she gets to that there will be another "free cat" sign in the making

Has he been around there before?

It's the Holiday Season, leave some food out for that man.
never seent it before. If it wants food, it can find mice and the like to eat and everybody wins since this is the time of year they be tryna sneak in people's houses.

Nah. kingkoopa kingkoopa

I respect any homeless domesticated mammal. They need love too. You have to look out for folks that control the vermin in your neighborhood.

Nah. kingkoopa kingkoopa

I respect any homeless domesticated mammal. They need love too. You have to look out for folks that control the vermin in your neighborhood.

You control "vermin" by eliminati....

It just hit me.

giphy-5.gif

Probably ain't homeless, probably was just out. My community is like 2 blocks of duplexes in a circle (rectangle I guess) with a shared courtyard in the middle of what would be everyone's backyard

Back
Top Bottom