Niketalk whats something bad that youre good at? This should be funny

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

I'm a virtuoso when it comes to being tardy...
smh.gif

I hate it.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

In real life, I am a pretty great liar when I need to cover myself.
laugh.gif
I've convinced co-workers of stuff that I am not entirely sure of myself. Say it confidently enough, and people will believe.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I used to be told i was a horrible liar, but through the years i think i've almost mastered it =\

like dude above said, say anything confidently enough and people will believe. I'm not a compulsive liar though, just when need be or on subjects that people don't need to be knowing about anyways. I never lie about major things though

Also, being late for EVERYTHING. I'm pretty surprised I've been showing up 5 min early to work for the past week

I'm always dropping stuff, and after years of doing so I've gotten so good at catching stuff i've dropped. Things rarely touch the ground now.
If I don't catch it with my hands, I'll at least "catch" things with my foot. (No lie I once had a cup standing on my foot)

So, reflexes (beyond cat-like) + catching ability (hands)

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

I'm always dropping stuff, and after years of doing so I've gotten so good at catching stuff i've dropped. Things rarely touch the ground now.
If I don't catch it with my hands, I'll at least "catch" things with my foot. (No lie I once had a cup standing on my foot)

So, reflexes (beyond cat-like) + catching ability (hands)
this. im always having people look at me like they just seen a ghost when im at work. and then they are always like "NICE CATCH!!!!!" and im like yup

lying

making girls feel so bad i can make them cry
laugh.gif

sarcastic

i joke too much some people get mad

Back
Top Bottom