Niketalk whats something bad that youre good at? This should be funny

i am amazing at being awkward. to the point where it makes the situation unawkward. like a double negative.

Being successful at hooking up with girls who have BFs.
embarassed.gif

Lying.

Talking !@#$.

Lying
Sarcasm
Being late to anything and everything
Driving too close to people. I can almost taste the paint from a car when I pass it.
Shoplifting. Never got caught, stole things >100 times
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at myself. But it was all from big chain stores.
Basic math.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i am amazing at being awkward. to the point where it makes the situation unawkward. like a double negative.
I believe we refer to people like yourself as a Ri-tard

It's bad and not proud of it but I am good at lying. Like you said you don't go around lying but when I'm in a jam i can lie my way up out of it. To cops, women, anybody. It comes to me so quick, details and a whole story with it in case you try to dig deep into the story to see if I'm lying. The lies be so good I believe it. A picture is embeded in my memory like it really happened. Is there a name for this? Cuz to me it's serious. A gift and curse.
smh.gif

coming off as sober when i'm drunk when i'm about to get in trouble....been pulled over drunk twice and both times the cops didnt suspect it....they had the flashlight to my eyes and everything

i'm not bragging.......honestly i thank god they never suspected it.....cause once i was on campus when i got pulled over and their cops are the worst.....hell he even asked if i was drunk and i said "no" and that was good enough

but i def learned my lesson after the 2nd time.....cause the if there would've been a 3rd time i prob would've gotten a dwi

lets See.

Sarcasm
Manipulation
Lying
Cheating
Making it look like i give a damn

all of these work great in School and i've used them almost everyday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im great at compulsive food purchases

im good at getting myself in some of the stupidest situations.

holdin a convo with a person that I dont give two %%+@# about

makin it seem like I truly care about a topic and its dear to Me when I dont give two %%+@# about it

example: I acted devestated disgusted, and crushed because mike vick abused them dogs just to gain points n help Me seal the deal wit a chick. I aint give a damn bout that.

I guess Im just good at being fake when its necessary....

Back
Top Bottom