Niketalk Whats The Infamous Smush Parker Story??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

POST PICS OF THE CHICK WHO GOT SMUSHED!!!!

and pm the OTHER PICS
nerd.gif
you might as well dude you are no longer with her and she did you dirty.
-The Juice
smh.gif
eyes.gif
I don't understand why dudes have no pride and have no problem being THIS e-thirsty
indifferent.gif
its NT tradition to post pics. "Shut yo got damn #!% up."
-The Juice

laugh.gif
but mostly true. and hit me up with the PM to fam.
i posted a bunch of pics when i first posted the story... so yah... wait til the next time i get a gf and she gets caught with a nba player illpost pics again...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

The story goes something like this:

-Guy's girlfriend brags to him about meeting Smush Parker, saying he was super nice, etc. etc.

-Guy goes to stay at his mom's house for the weekend. (He and his girlfriend live together)

-He goes back home to pick up some supplies because he's working on some kind of gift for her (anniversary or birthday.)

-He sees the "Smushcalade" in his driveway, and is immediately shook.

-Walks in on "Smush" smushing his girl.

-She says that she was just looking at his tattoos.

-Guy walks out.

-Guy tells his boys. His boys proceed to use Smush Parker every time they play Live or 2K to further embarrass him.

LOL! The Smushcalade!? LOL!

laugh.gif

props to you tho fam. you're being a good sport about it. other dudes here would've hung themselves if this happened to them

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

lol it was funny... ill post pics when i feel like it
Come on bro you must post mucho pics for your NT brethren. Also, I KNOW you still have those "other" type of pics on deck.
-The Juice

yo can u not be at all bitter or mad towards this chick? u moved in to live with her only to have her bring smush inside your crib to smash.

i would be heartbroken or hella angry

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

yo can u not be at all bitter or mad towards this chick? u moved in to live with her only to have her bring smush inside your crib to smash.

i would be heartbroken or hella angry
Why?

Obviously any female who is shady enough to do that to her own boyfriend is not worth getting mad or catching feelings over.

Damn, I could imagine your face. It must of been priceless! Hahaaha. Was she really looking at her tats or was she looking at something else??? Hmmm haha

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

story is crazy, not sure who this smush guy is tho...whats his real name

Either you know him by Smush or you don't know him at all. Anybody know him by William Henry Parker?

Back
Top Bottom