Niketalk, whats the scariest thing on the internet??

rotten.com

Edit: spelled it wrong
laugh.gif

I still clicked that link and it's like what's on /b/, but this was still my reaction:

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

yoo drsfinest72 edit that doggy
yeah i did
indifferent.gif
that was sick. but it reminds me of those faces of death dvd that they have

no need for the stone face homie..i didnt see you removed it before posting that

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

yoo drsfinest72 edit that doggy
yeah i did
indifferent.gif
that was sick. but it reminds me of those faces of death dvd that they have

no need for the stone face homie..i didnt see you removed it before posting that

na homie lol i put the stone face cause of the content that was on the link. not at u

dude the /b/ place had some nasty pictures. Not just like shock gross...gross, gross. Don't go there

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

"Hammer in bag"
sick.gif
smh.gif
That was horrible. I don't know about "scary" but gruesome and sick, yes.

Can a _ get a description up in this piece?

Pulled it from another site.
The video begins by showing an image of a man, who is clearly still half conscious, in an outdoor area. After a few seconds a man with a yellow plastic bag over a hammer takes the victims face to town. Now, the right side of the victims face is a nasty gory mess of blood, facial tissue, and swelling. You begin to hear the man gurgle on the large amount of blood coming from his facial wounds. After this one of the perpetrators takes a screw driver and stabs the victim in the lower part of his belly, the area that his shirt is not covering. He continues to do this for a while and even the perpetrator attempts to stir the victims guts up after stabbing it in. Then, he takes the screw driver to the face and you get to see a close up of the gore and the blood gurgling is noticeably louder. Then he stabs the tummy a few more times then he goes back to the face to look at the damage he's done. After toying with the flesh hanging off the mans left eye, the most disturbing part of the video ensues.

The perpetrator brutally stabs the screw driver into the victims eye socket and stirs it around for a few seconds then takes it out. The victim is still alive enough to actually put his hand up and cover his eye after this takes place. You can tell that the victim dies shorty after this as his arm goes limp. Then to finish they take a hammer and whack the left side of the mans had to make sure he's gone. The deed is done and they head back to their car and use a water bottle to rinse the blood off of their bodies. They laugh and joke as if they had just pulled a little prank, pretty crazy.

no the scariest or on that stature but ummm...

view at your own rick
sick.gif
tired.gif

EDIT: link taken down...do not visit
indifferent.gif

You guys are crazy for trying to get away with posting links here. Moreover, don't ask for PMs cause that will get you banned as well.

But on the subject, Goddess Bunny, this .gif of a suicide bomber, some lady getting run over by a train and twisting around all violently are just some thingsthat I've seen. I've tried to stay away from Pain Olympics and the Hammer thing.

So did the perpetrators get charged with murder in "hammer in a bag"?

And I saw the pain series, it's disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom