Niketalk, whats the scariest thing on the internet??

Originally Posted by xXkajmahalXx

THAT's goddess bunny!? Wow you guys are straight up ussies.
laugh.gif

Can we see your tap dancing moves?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

"Hammer in bag"
sick.gif
smh.gif
That was horrible. I don't know about "scary" but gruesome and sick, yes.

Can a _ get a description up in this piece?

Pulled it from another site.
The video begins by showing an image of a man, who is clearly still half conscious, in an outdoor area. After a few seconds a man with a yellow plastic bag over a hammer takes the victims face to town. Now, the right side of the victims face is a nasty gory mess of blood, facial tissue, and swelling. You begin to hear the man gurgle on the large amount of blood coming from his facial wounds. After this one of the perpetrators takes a screw driver and stabs the victim in the lower part of his belly, the area that his shirt is not covering. He continues to do this for a while and even the perpetrator attempts to stir the victims guts up after stabbing it in. Then, he takes the screw driver to the face and you get to see a close up of the gore and the blood gurgling is noticeably louder. Then he stabs the tummy a few more times then he goes back to the face to look at the damage he's done. After toying with the flesh hanging off the mans left eye, the most disturbing part of the video ensues.

The perpetrator brutally stabs the screw driver into the victims eye socket and stirs it around for a few seconds then takes it out. The victim is still alive enough to actually put his hand up and cover his eye after this takes place. You can tell that the victim dies shorty after this as his arm goes limp. Then to finish they take a hammer and whack the left side of the mans had to make sure he's gone. The deed is done and they head back to their car and use a water bottle to rinse the blood off of their bodies. They laugh and joke as if they had just pulled a little prank, pretty crazy.

OMFG
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

"Hammer in bag"
sick.gif
smh.gif

The video begins by showing an image of a man, who is clearly still half conscious, in an outdoor area. After a few seconds a man with a yellow plastic bag over a hammer takes the victims face to town. Now, the right side of the victims face is a nasty gory mess of blood, facial tissue, and swelling. You begin to hear the man gurgle on the large amount of blood coming from his facial wounds. After this one of the perpetrators takes a screw driver and stabs the victim in the lower part of his belly, the area that his shirt is not covering. He continues to do this for a while and even the perpetrator attempts to stir the victims guts up after stabbing it in. Then, he takes the screw driver to the face and you get to see a close up of the gore and the blood gurgling is noticeably louder. Then he stabs the tummy a few more times then he goes back to the face to look at the damage he's done. After toying with the flesh hanging off the mans left eye, the most disturbing part of the video ensues.

The perpetrator brutally stabs the screw driver into the victims eye socket and stirs it around for a few seconds then takes it out. The victim is still alive enough to actually put his hand up and cover his eye after this takes place. You can tell that the victim dies shorty after this as his arm goes limp. Then to finish they take a hammer and whack the left side of the mans had to make sure he's gone. The deed is done and they head back to their car and use a water bottle to rinse the blood off of their bodies. They laugh and joke as if they had just pulled a little prank, pretty crazy.

wow who was the guy? was he drunk? did they go to jail? what country was this on? (sorry for all the questions but i refuse to google it cause i dont wannasee any pics of that )

I think the guys who did it were caught.
The victim wasn't intoxicated, I don't think, and neither were the murderers.
It happened in Russia, I believe.

thanks. man i cant see stuff like that. i honestly vomited when i saw the decapitation video from an American prisoner in afghanistan about 3years or 4 years back.

"Hammer in bag"
sick.gif
smh.gif

Ohhh THAT vid. I remember there was a post about it a few months ago. Never saw it. Wow just wow @ that description.

I'm too afraid to watch it.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Someone take a screenshot of the ghost pleaseeeeeeee.

lol, it's on the preview pic for the YouTube. Some of yall need to seriously man up. I mean, fingers, some ****** tap dancing and a VIDEO of a"ghost" scares you?!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

thanks. man i cant see stuff like that. i honestly vomited when i saw the decapitation video from an American prisoner in afghanistan about 3 years or 4 years back.
Man I tell you this, I am never in my life going to Russia not even for a million bucks.

I've seen so many videos where violent things that happens in Russia to innocent people.

Seen this one video where about 10 guys are beating the %+# out of an innocent man, talking about jumping on dudes face relentlessly.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

lol, it's on the preview pic for the YouTube. Some of yall need to seriously man up. I mean, fingers, some ****** tap dancing and a VIDEO of a "ghost" scares you?!
smh.gif
I don't mind the other two.
I watched the video anyway, looks fake. lol

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

lol, it's on the preview pic for the YouTube. Some of yall need to seriously man up. I mean, fingers, some ****** tap dancing and a VIDEO of a "ghost" scares you?!
smh.gif
QFT. Disturbing yes, scary no.

I didn't go through all 7 pages but my vote goes to Nigerians

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

smh.gif
im saying...people are "too scared? to watch a video on the net
roll.gif
smh.gif
MAN UP

Back
Top Bottom