NikeTalk will be moving from July 13th-14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be blind while browsing the preferences but how does one get rid of the total number showing for messages?

Screenshot_20170718-230022.jpg
I had to mark all of those messages as read. Which is also a bit of a search to find out how.

is there a way to view all pictures for that particular thread? For example, if i go to the jewelry thread on the OLD NT i can view all the jewelry pics from the entire thread... how do i do that here?

I know this has been answered but how do we see our trader feedback? Also, are all previous classified gone, I can't find any of my previous listings?

I may be blind while browsing the preferences but how does one get rid of the total number showing for messages?

Screenshot_20170718-230022.jpg

click on the conversations icon (envelope) on the top right.

once there check on one of the messages. a new menu should pop up with an option to select all.

check the select all box and from the "more actions" drop menu select "mark conversations read" then click GO

These e-mail are kind of getting out of hand for me, disabled the option to receive them for thread updates but i have 200+ emails from NT since the move and my mailbox is a mess.

I wasn't getting email notifications or anything then started reading this thread.

Someone posted it's in the spam section of my email and yes a lot of email notifications lol.

But, now I started seeing them in my primary email box.

I just went into my preferences and unchecked every damn thing I could lol

Hopefully this stops it.

Also, my envelope in the top right corner had like 100 unread messages but I just seclected all on each page and marked as read until it was gone.

Will update if things change with the notifications.

same here..just got my first email after i checked this thread...unchecked the box in my preference...we'll see what happens...overall pleased with the new layout though...took a little getting used to but i'm navigated like a pro now...appreciate all the staff members for making the transition as smooth as possible

This might not matter to a lot of people but....

You used to be able to easily add the items you had for sale to your sig. With image. Now that's gone.

And all of the items you had for sale used to link to each other as well.

Possible to bring those features back or can someone explain to me how to do this?

I unchecked all alert preferences from the site and disabled through the link in the email and have not gotten one email since.

yeah notifications started popping up in my inbox and i noticed a "disable all emails" link so i clicked on it. we'll see what happens..

nt_e.PNG

Was it ever said when we could fully change our username?
Yeah, Meth said that we'd have the option to complete change our username to something new. You only couldn't change to a name that was already taken.

Seems this option is still being resolved.

Funny how some people are receiving billions of emails after unchecking their preferences.

I enabled to receive email notifications and I have yet to receive one lol

I accidentally just unwatched all threads and have to start from scratch lol
how'd you do that? I would like to start from scratch.

Also, I don't want to recieve alerts when someone starts a new thread but i don't see where to turn that off in alert prefrences.

halp.

havent received any emails in my inbox or spam since disabling all emails :smokin

I use the unsubscribe option at the bottom of the NT email you are sent, that has worked for me so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom