Niketalk with ads on the side?

Lol I was like,"I haven't seen any ads on here at all". Then I realized I have Adblock on my browser lmao Btw, how many NTers got macs? :nerd: Glad to see Apple products. :pimp:

The main thing blowing mine at this point is the fact that I can't see a video fully anymore no matter how I zoom in or out. If it's just for the weekend, it is what it is though.

I suspect that's a resolution issue.  We've heard that complaint before, and I think the reason for it is because the people who test this stuff all have elaborate "retina" displays and may not be spending enough time attempting to view the site like the rest of us 99%ers. 

What resolution are you using when you encounter the video cutoff issue?

My laptop's resolution is 1366 x 768 (just realized how massive of a downgrade that is from my last laptop, I need to go shopping :lol:)

Usually, around 1/5 of the video box gets cut off when I have my zoom at 100%, and a quick change to 90% zoom fixes it. With this current ad, I can't see more than maybe 3/5th's of the video box on any zoom. No big deal though if it nets the site as much money as DoItAllPaul mentioned; I'll just watch the videos on the YouTube page.

i'm in advertising, the white borders are called a sponsorship hub and for 4 days at my company a brand will pay anywhere from 15k to 30k depending on day/season etc.
sick.gif

I got an idea for a site . . . just got to figure out coding so I can eat it all.

Lol I was like,"I haven't seen any ads on here at all". Then I realized I have Adblock on my browser lmao Btw, how many NTers got macs? :nerd: Glad to see Apple products. :pimp:

You've never seen one of those "Suggest me a laptop" threads :lol:

11k to charity and we're running these ridiculous ads to "keep the lights on"?

Not buying. Y'all stuffing your pockets at least be honest about it.

If you've got that much money to donate to charity there is absolutely NO REASON you can't scale back the donations a bit to compensate for the increase in traffic and pay the bills. Something isn't adding up.

11k to charity and we're running these ridiculous ads to "keep the lights on"?

Not buying. Y'all stuffing your pockets at least be honest about it.

If you've got that much money to donate to charity there is absolutely NO REASON you can't scale back the donations a bit to compensate for the increase in traffic and pay the bills. Something isn't adding up.

Man, shut up. ******g people in need and you're complaining about a damn wallpaper.

We don't NEED all these adds (looks how much money is donated due to ads) for NT to survive.

AdBlock people!

Yall dudes just love to complain.

"OH THE NOES" That sides that used to be filled with empty space is now filled with content, what will we do without our empty space"
oh-the-hue-manatee.jpg

Last edited:
I just got finished looking at a couple kicks I saw in the ad ...doesn't matter to me.

Seriously mang, the white on the side is really hurting my eyes :lol:

I'll just adapt, like I always do though.

Meth and nelson c chillin like
2s8hj61.jpg
Im jk.... Please dont ban me.

Last edited:
Considering the good the ads do for the site's costs and charities, can members who promote the use of adblockers get the same treatment the users who asks for streams get? Isn't it the same thing?

Back
Top Bottom