Niketalk\YUKU has even gotten worse. Where is the wrecking ball?

Joined Feb 7, 2008
Nice PS.

Unless you're repeating everyone else's sentiments in that we should get as far away from Yuku as possible, no one know's what you're talking about.

lobotomybeats

Supporter
Joined Jan 8, 2004
Originally Posted by JPZx

Nice PS.

Unless you're repeating everyone else's sentiments in that we should get as far away from Yuku as possible, no one know's what you're talking about.
That's exactly what I mean.  I mean seriously, the gerbil on the wheel that is powering this thing must be 25 and ******ed.

Joined Apr 8, 2005
I think this place is falling apart. Yulu is terrible and the substance has most certainly gone. NT now isn't the same as it was 4-5 years ago.

I think the first step in order to improving NT is leaving Yuku.

Joined Sep 17, 2005
Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I think this place is falling apart. Yulu is terrible and the substance has most certainly gone. NT now isn't the same as it was 4-5 years ago.

I think the first step in order to improving NT is leaving Yuku.
THIS.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now