Niketalk\YUKU has even gotten worse. Where is the wrecking ball?

Originally Posted by donpoppa

you got it all wrong general and music are the only sections that exist on here

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sports and Training defecates all over General and Music.

General is like yahoo news, TMZ, CNN and so many other sites all rolled into one. It's the best.

Music forum has an age limit though. Sometimes it amazes me what people listen to.

All the others sections seem to specific. I really liked it back when there wasn't so many categories.

We always talk about how terrible yuku is, but I haven't heard anyone say where we should move to?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Music forum has an age limit though. Sometimes it amazes me what people listen to.

Yep
tired.gif
The only reason I go in there any more is for the rock thread and trying to find news on some good rap album coming out, only to see it dropped to the 4th page with trash getting more attention.

S&T is easily the best forum though
pimp.gif
Non-stop laughs in there with no distractions of race threads.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ that PS

Yuku is killing NT.

Hardly makes sense to post anymore. Replies and threads keep jumping all over the place.

You can't even follow up with a discussion properly.

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Sports and Training defecates all over General and Music.
S&T > all.

How long until twitter becomes "played out" and y'all move on to the next thing? A bunch of y'all came here strictly for General or PYP's so it's no surprise dudes are twitter %#$! now...same #%!%*$ that were crackin' jokes on Illy for being on there all the time are now doing the same %*@+.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

General is great.

Nike forum still has more meaningful posts than other message boards I visit in other categories.

Sports and training needs to be split up. I love reading advice about supplements and then how dope Steph Curry is the next. SMH.

Even though I hate all the forums. Do we really need archives? People don't even know how to use the search function. Which doesn't even work properly either so Chicken or the Egg?

Still visit this place a ton and have to run my anti virus a ton.

I still love you Niketalk.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That PS is sooo ill 
pimp.gif

But yea this YUKU #!@# is getting annoying.         

Originally Posted by aceofjays

We always talk about how terrible yuku is, but I haven't heard anyone say where we should move to?
nerd.gif

He has a point                         

smh.gif
at everyone complaining about Niketalk and Yuku.
Yes, there are problems. Yes it could be better. But constantly complaining about it is not doing anyone any good. How about someone make suggestions on how to make an easy transition to a new server. How can we move everyone over with no problems? What are the most efficient server? 
There are alot of things of things one has to consider when moving to a different server. I'm sure the mods are looking into it and will do what's best for the community.

Niketalk is like a long relationship. You're gonna have your ups and downs, the pro's the cons. Things will either work out or you can part ways with it...

It's not like anyone pays to be a member of the site.

With that said, YUKU SUCKS!!!!

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

smh.gif
at everyone complaining about Niketalk and Yuku.
Yes, there are problems. Yes it could be better. But constantly complaining about it is not doing anyone any good. How about someone make suggestions on how to make an easy transition to a new server. How can we move everyone over with no problems? What are the most efficient server? 
There are alot of things of things one has to consider when moving to a different server. I'm sure the mods are looking into it and will do what's best for the community.

Niketalk is like a long relationship. You're gonna have your ups and downs, the pro's the cons. Things will either work out or you can part ways with it...

It's not like anyone pays to be a member of the site.

With that said, YUKU SUCKS!!!!

Like there was a smooth transition to yuku
grin.gif

I know Method may not have the time for the site like he used to, but I would love for a someone (i'm not a website expert) to come up with some alternatives to YUKU. Then have Meth or other mods just lay it all on the table. How much would it cost, what is the financial reality and maybe we run a fundraiser. That way we can all have a little ownership in where we go and the changes we can see.

Back
Top Bottom