Niketalkers who use to suck at math but are now good..what helped?

i sucked at math my whole life (the only asian who sucks at math i bet!) then when i got to grade 12 math i aced it then went to calculus in college and ended up dropping the class the day of the midterm

i NEED 6 math credits and i only have 3 so i donno if i should try calc again or if i should do another math

edit- to answer the question, all i did  was do practice exams and studied
ohwell.gif

I think math skills and art skills are completely hereditary, mom+dad= good at math, me=amazing at math. my dad is artsy and my sis is the only one in the family that is like that.
so what im trying to say is ull never be great at it, give up.

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

I think math skills and art skills are completely hereditary, mom+dad= good at math, me=amazing at math. my dad is artsy and my sis is the only one in the family that is like that.
Dont wanna be great just wanna understand the stuff i dont but thanks for ya comment

- my 37-YO Chinese friend who used to be a prof. in his mainland (seriously, I should be paying him my tuition money for Math alone)

- learning centre

- practice.

and that's how I survived College Math and Accounting.

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

If it's hereditary then I have the worst luck/genes ever.

My mom is an accountant and my dad is a Civil Engineer. I sucked with Math all my life until I hit College with all those help above.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

- my 37-YO Chinese friend who used to be a prof. in his mainland (seriously, I should be paying him my tuition money for Math alone)

- learning centre

- practice.

Damn son, you having trouble applying math in accounting? That's pretty sad.

Originally Posted by bC

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

- learning centre

- practice.

Damn son, you having trouble applying math in accounting? That's pretty sad.
nah, don't get it twisted now
laugh.gif
  it's doing your balance sheet, etc.

I'm all done now
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

i suck @ math too, i cheated my way through school honestly.

Add
Subtract
Multiply
Divide
Basic Fractions

Is all I can do, all that Other bull and i mean ALLL of It aint happening with me. Nobody needs that stuff.
Spoken like a true loser.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

FYI, you suck at English as well.  Its "used to suck at math...."

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

This may sound crazy but i have studied non stop everyday and barely know anything diffrent teachers nothing its really becoming an issue to me smh
mad.gif
I won't even get into what the hell that is supposed to mean.
you're just starting to get annoying...

im in my senior year of college and ima certified @@%$@%% when it comes to math and accounting problems....im unable to grasp anythin son smh

Back
Top Bottom