NikeTalk's Avy Tutorials vol. Yuku -- Tutorials for Ulead & PS CS3 & Flash (No 56k)

pimp.gif
!!

Damn, no warning or anything if it's over that little? I understand if it's wayyyy over the limit, but for a few bytes? IMO, in that case, the personrockin' that avy is conscious about the limit and tried to work within the rules, but had one little slip up.

Oh, if you had warnings, then yeah, can't defend you there.
laugh.gif

Yeah, Yuku adds more weight to avys than Zach Randolph at Arby's.
smh.gif

It still sucks how come they didn't adjust this glitch yet. Freakin' idiots over there at the Yuku headquarters.
mad.gif

I meant, "Oh snap, I'm about to get some help."
nerd.gif

I suck with doing that. I don't know where to start when I'm optimizing. I turn dither down and put the colors down. What are you talking aboutswitching colors around?

im on my phone ao i cant say everything how i want an include screenshots. But 1 of the best methods fron my experience is to lay a filter down and make thebackground B/W.

which would leave just what u want ppl to focus on in color...

if i have time tomorrow ill try to show visuals

^too make a round border in ulead, use ( _ ) you got to make 2 _ for top and bottom. i just havent figured out how to clean the edge yet

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

paul, thb, somebody

can y'all teach me how to make borders that aren't just rectangular in ps cs4?
For CS4, you got to ask thb or someone else. I forget who else is using PS to make avys. I thinkImNacho and 18 key use PS, but I'm not totally sure. You can try toask them.
ohwell.gif

I'm having problems with the cinemaforge thing. I have everything down right and I keep getting the "Not Encoded, View Report"

anybody knows a way around this?

Also, this VideoDL thing doesn't work when I try to download videos to save.

Back
Top Bottom