Niketalk's First Official Model & Photoshoot (PICTURES ARE NOW UP!) DL link pg. 1

allnyter00 wrote:
Originally Posted by its Labrev

So you put this together yourself, MECKS?

It prolly wasnt that hard Darren shoots her all the time.thats basically the main girl he shoots

That I know, I'm just asking if he came to Darren w/ the Idea or is he just saying he did.

allnyter00 wrote:

It prolly wasnt that hard Darren shoots her all the time.thats basically the main girl he shoots

That I know, I'm just asking if he came to Darren w/ the Idea or is he just saying he did.

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

Looks like no MASS, easy PASS.
this
ya'll trippin, dem cakes in the middle

cakes??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

more like pancakes fam

allnyter00 wrote:

like i said, i hit her up after etting her info from the asian girl appreciation thread, contacted darren and trisha, and mailed them a shirt

allnyter00 wrote:

like i said, i hit her up after etting her info from the asian girl appreciation thread, contacted darren and trisha, and mailed them a shirt

Back
Top Bottom