Niketown in Manhattan gone?

I was in the city going to Niketown on 57th and 6th ave, saw paper over the windows and no sign, I called the operator at nike.com who sounded really confused like she didn't know the store was closed herself, she directed me that it was inside Trump Towers to which the security advised me they moved out 4 months ago, Nobody picks up at the store number i'm guessing because it is shuttered. Any NY heads know if this store permanently closed or did they just open in another location?

Thats the store with like 3 or 4 floors right? If so...that sucks. Went there for the first time back in august. Awesome store

I like how they had a display of some old school dunks (premes, hulks etc)

They opening up another flagship on 19th i believe in the beginning of next or end of this year..... until then its nike soho.

**** inwent to return my gym red 11’s. Wanted to go back and cop some stuff.

Crazy how nike doesnt have more real estate. What 1 major store and like 4-5 sub specialty joints in the city. Guess it works. When you have evrry atheltic store selling your **** for you.

last thing i copped there was the class of 97 pack i got for 40% off in like 2015... my friend had a friends and family discount

Only tourists bought stuff from there, and your occassional drop. Never impressed me when I went in there.

Back
Top Bottom