Niketown sf return exchange policy question

Joined Mar 30, 2005
wassup i was wondering if i can still return nike products (shoes) to niketown sf without a receipt for store credit. i know they use to do this because a friend of mine did it a year or two ago. But i called them and they said no or not any more. i was wondering if their lying to me. have any of you guys tried this. i only want store credit. thanks for any help. i was thinking if i should just try to bring the shoes in person and try this. if they still don't should i try to talk to one of the managers there?

Joined Jan 22, 2004
I doubt a company would lie to you. If they have a policy, they will enforce it. Heck! who knows! go down to NTSF and try to exchange it! Create some BS story that you only bought the kicks a month ago or something.

Joined Jan 17, 2006
i dont see why they wouldnt allow it, maybe because people have tried returning fakes? I don't know though, all the Nike Outlets let me return merchandise w\o receipts for store credit
when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

Joined Jan 4, 2005
I have returned stuff there without a receipt for credit and they were cool with it. As long as they sold it in the store you should be straight.
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

Joined Mar 30, 2005
update: Broccoliavenger you are correct. i went to the store today and they said i can only get store credit if the item is still selling it. Too bad they were some older air forces i bought a while ago. oh well looks like i will have to sell them some other way now thanks for all the feedback guys.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now