NIKEWHORE! JORDAN FIEND! SHU JUNKIE

Originally Posted by NIKEWHORE85

Originally Posted by Trav T

some women wear size 12 in men's? I wear a size 12 and I'm a guy.

WELL ALLAH DIDNT MAKE ALL WOMEN SMALL AND PETITE!SO YES I WEAR A SIZE 12 AND SUMTIMES 11.5-13 DEPENDING ON THE SHOE AND I STAND 6''0 I USED TO PLAY BALL IN SCHOOL. SO IM NOT UR AVERAGE FEMALE. HAVENT YOU SEEN TALL CHICKS BEFORE?
devil.gif
I apologize for coming off rude/insensitive. I wear a size 12 as well and you certainly have more Jordans than I do.
I only have about 4 pairs of Jordan retros and 10 pairs of Jordans & Nikes total, so I am far from reaching that hoarder level.
I do agree though that you gotta start somewhere. All of my shoes are recent releases with the exception of my AF1's and Dunks.
I'm not the type either to go buy some older Jordans for $300-$400 and pretend like I've always been in the shoe game.
You have a nice collection so far. I like the Black/Red XII's, XI's, & VIII's. I am hoping for more Jordan retro releases so I can keepbuilding my collection.

Originally Posted by NIKEWHORE85

some women wear size 12 in men's? I wear a size 12 and I'm a guy.

WELL ALLAH DIDNT MAKE ALL WOMEN SMALL AND PETITE!SO YES I WEAR A SIZE 12 AND SUMTIMES 11.5-13 DEPENDING ON THE SHOE AND I STAND 6''0 I USED TO PLAY BALL IN SCHOOL. SO IM NOT UR AVERAGE FEMALE. HAVENT YOU SEEN TALL CHICKS BEFORE?
devil.gif
I apologize for coming off rude/insensitive. I wear a size 12 as well and you certainly have more Jordans than I do.
I only have about 4 pairs of Jordan retros and 10 pairs of Jordans & Nikes total, so I am far from reaching that hoarder level.
I do agree though that you gotta start somewhere. All of my shoes are recent releases with the exception of my AF1's and Dunks.
I'm not the type either to go buy some older Jordans for $300-$400 and pretend like I've always been in the shoe game.
You have a nice collection so far. I like the Black/Red XII's, XI's, & VIII's. I am hoping for more Jordan retro releases so I can keep building my collection.

MAN DONT WORRY ABOUT IT BRO! I FULLY ACCEPT UR APOLOGY MAYBE I MISINTERPRETED UR MEANING AND CAME OFF A LIL STRONG BUT I JUST REALIZE THAT NT IS MOSTLY MALESAND U GUYZ R A LITTLE TOUGH SUMTIMES LOL IM NOT A PUNK #*!%* AND I CAN HOLD IT WITH THE BEST OF THEM LOL I AM NOT HERE TO MAKE ENEMIES OR TO BE COMPETITIVE IJUST ENJOY NETWORKING WITH PPL WHO LOVE KIX LIKE I DO HEY WE ALL HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE BRO U WILL GET THERE HEY WE CAN CALL IT A TRUCE LOL
smile.gif

Originally Posted by PistonsNick13

nice Vs...but in case you weren't aware, capital letters are for pronouns and sentence starters.

WELL ITS HOW I TYPE SO GET USED TO IT OR DONT COMMENT WUTS IT TO U ANYWAYZ??? I GUESS I SHOULD TYPE IN ALL SMALL CASE CHARACTERS?? THE NERVE OF THISGUY...
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom