Nine years. 12,000 posts. No banishments. One hairline.

Originally Posted by Bootleg Benny

smh.gif
frown.gif

ah damn the memories
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

stay up man, visit the homies every now then.

MyT, don't leave us. We need you.... But, if you must go, peace to you, and see you on the streets of bmore.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i don't understand how you can quit a forum...i mean you obviously care because you posted it here...instead of leaving silently

Respect and wish you the best.

I was randomly searching the NT wiki and I figured it would be appropriate to post yours
laugh.gif

Black NT'er from Maryland who has been on NT since 2002. His aggressively receding hairline, which is in the shape of the Indianapolis Colts logo, has been a long standing joke on both Niketalk and @$*+#@#%. He is also easily recognized by his frail appearance and backpacker apparel. I Skate Nikes became MyTsharp's arch-rival after he allegedly fornicated with his sister in the family house and then she dumped him. MyTsharp is also known to model all aspects of his life after the character Buggin Out in the movie Do The Right Thing, his avatar and type fonts have a Back-to-Africa theme and he once tried to rally his community (by contacting newspapers and TV news stations) against a local pizzeria that he thought intentionally delayed the delivery of the pizza he ordered because he is black.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I was randomly searching the NT wiki and I figured it would be appropriate to post yours
laugh.gif

Black NT'er from Maryland who has been on NT since 2002. His aggressively receding hairline, which is in the shape of the Indianapolis Colts logo, has been a long standing joke on both Niketalk and @$*+#@#%. He is also easily recognized by his frail appearance and backpacker apparel. I Skate Nikes became MyTsharp's arch-rival after he allegedly fornicated with his sister in the family house and then she dumped him. MyTsharp is also known to model all aspects of his life after the character Buggin Out in the movie Do The Right Thing, his avatar and type fonts have a Back-to-Africa theme and he once tried to rally his community (by contacting newspapers and TV news stations) against a local pizzeria that he thought intentionally delayed the delivery of the pizza he ordered because he is black.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the ISN part.

Other place had me
roll.gif
back then

These new cats don't get the community they're walking into.

Everyone who says it is right, The old NT is severely missed.

"he once tried to rally his community (by contacting newspapers and TV news stations) against a local pizzeria that he thought intentionally delayed the delivery of the pizza he ordered because he is black."

roll.gif
roll.gif
I remember that.

Back
Top Bottom