Washington Heights NT summit at ninjahoods 
nerd.gif
 lol i'll bring
pimp.gif
 and a couple dutches...yaaaaa
im down.gotta be in the summer though. make sure to invite them dr brezzys  
i been tellin NT around da dominican parade my hood is saturated with vag
pimp.gif

i was in the heights during dominican parade....

ninjahood tells no lies.

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

tumblr_lf18y9tp5A1qc7e6y.gif

this got me
roll.gif

and are the replies all NT'ers?? yall some fools

Late80s Says:

I wish ninja would come over and a get a slice of this roast beef since both of us cant fit on his bed.

AntonLaVey Says:

i took time out of my busy schedule of atheistic circlejerking and pointlessly debating creationism on NT to comment on how wonderfully amazing your shoe collection is ninjahood. ps i'm really not in med school pss. i hate myself

henz0 Says:

In addition to my fitted collection and my weak %*@ rhymes, I want to show these NT %@%!*! how I'm almost 30 and still live in my mom's crib. Look out for the Usual Suspects 2.

A Working Man Nah Mean Says:

I would just like to take this time to not only verify, but clarify that working men do not necessarily have to live in a room that has about as much space from Precious' two buttcheeks. You may be working, but you ain't working them good jobs my nig! One!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
*DEAD*

Its no secret Wash Hts has bad women. Even the 50 yr olds have mass. Be careful though. Lots of Ho Happy Jackies up there. I bad a 44 yr old dominican lady, and we still sleep together at times. I'm 27 btw.
laugh.gif

#imjustsayin.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Its no secret Wash Hts has bad women. Even the 50 yr olds have mass. Be careful though. Lots of Ho Happy Jackies up there. I bad a 44 yr old dominican lady, and we still sleep together at times. I'm 27 btw.
laugh.gif

#imjustsayin.
images

Mayor cant ever catch a break
30t6p3b.gif

Mayor of NYC
Says:
I run this town. Come through my house to see my Jean Jacket Collection

roll.gif

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Mayor cant ever catch a break
30t6p3b.gif

Mayor of NYC
Says:
I run this town. Come through my house to see my Jean Jacket Collection

roll.gif

laugh.gif

and... I've done the D.R. celebration up there a couple times, my first experience was something ridiculous. Something like 4 years ago. Dudes jumping on Fire Trucks and Police cars. Girls dubbing in the middle of the street while getting Presidente's poured on them. I'm def. with doing a summit for this day this summer. Need an around the way dude for this day too, get lost on mad back blocks with dudes trying to sell you every bud you never heard of.
laugh.gif

Suprised no one has made any gifs or photoshops off the vid. Sorry Ninja didnt know it would get this out of hand
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

laugh.gif
yea you caught me

eyes.gif

damn it how did you know?
because your boy, that you both admitted to knowing each other in person, snitched on you on facebook.
but keep wasting your time with the large emoticons while I'm getting compliments on the pictures you post of me.

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

laugh.gif
yea you caught me

eyes.gif

damn it how did you know?

indifferent.gif
phantom_scooby_doo_unmask_1_1750.jpg

yo this is my SON aka "ninjahood's room" on facebook huh?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

i knew it wasn't anyone i knew, hell anyone from da East coast.....money would log in late night which would correspond with da Pacific time...

once i saw duke log-in from his cellphone for hours gettin drunk off absorbin my swag we had a real special basketcase
30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

[Henz0] got these lames askin me "how can i be like you though?"[/Henz0]

Back
Top Bottom