NinjaHood Interview *Updated*

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ the comments.. one of the reasons why I love NT

I'm sayin... I click on the click a couple times a day. Wild. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

Washington Heights NT summit at ninjahoods 
nerd.gif
 lol i'll bring
pimp.gif
 and a couple dutches...yaaaaa
im down.gotta be in the summer though. make sure to invite them dr brezzys  
i been tellin NT around da dominican parade my hood is saturated with vag
pimp.gif
damn,i def. gotta go now

haha, why the hate, guys?

Is ninjahood that serious?

I just don't see how having an estimated $85,000 shoe collection & living in a room the size of a walk-in closet, is "doing it."

Just to get compliments? The average person can't tell if your shoes are from Footlocker or if they're the only pair in the world.

Treb2k5 wrote:

I just don't see how having an estimated $85,000 shoe collection & living in a room the size of a walk-in closet, is "doing it."

Just to get compliments? The average person can't tell if your shoes are from Footlocker or if they're the only pair in the world.

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

But why you mad though?

He's obviously content with how he lives so why you trying to get your cosigns?

The comments are damn hilarious but what's even funnier is the rollin emoticons they get from people quoting their anonymous comment is probably the best thing that's ever happened to them
laugh.gif

$85,000 shoe collection, but don't have a car/own apartment = fail.

Shoe collecting is done & over with once you hit 18. It's cool in high school, but that's about it.

If you're over 18 & still wake up at 6am for Jordan's, your life is at an all-time low.

I haven't bought a pair of shoes since 2007, 4 years ago.

if you stopped buying sneakers, then why do you have 3000+ posts on a sneaker message board?

The comments are damn hilarious but what's even funnier is the rollin emoticons they get from people quoting their anonymous comment is probably the best thing that's ever happened to them
laugh.gif

eek.gif
My son wrote a full sentence though.

This post is Epic. Only a New York nukka could arouse this much interest.
laugh.gif

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

laugh.gif
eek.gif

This post is Epic.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

GaBeGRaMz wrote:
henz0 wrote:
laugh.gif
eek.gif

This post is Epic.

eek.gif

YBD you been doing the SAME thing in the S&T forum. ALL of your post are pics and articles. Never knew you had your own opinion on stuff.
laugh.gif

MusicalExcellence Says:
I'm just a +#%#* +@% @!##@                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

laugh.gif
eek.gif

This post is Epic.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BIG SIPPIN SPENDIN CHEESE

if you stopped buying sneakers, then why do you have 3000+ posts on a sneaker message board?
General section, man.

If living in an apartment with a lot of shoes is your thing, do you.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

laugh.gif
eek.gif

This post is Epic.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

Shoe collecting is done & over with once you hit 18. It's cool in high school, but that's about it.

I get it. You're one of those "trendy" guys. 
Congradu +!$#+%% lations. 
roll.gif

I get it. You're one of those "trendy" guys. 
Congradu +!$#+%% lations. 

Got damn man, you STILL at it?!
laugh.gif
Let it go!

You was goin hard about the Cool Grey's, talkin bout "sneakers is dead" and all that @%@!...and that was a month ago!

You think sneakers are dead. We get it.

Back
Top Bottom