Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

so i was dating a chick for 3 1/2 years......we kinda cooled off on eachother towards da end...and technically on a mutual "break" not broken up.

so you know in da back of your mind when you agree to those kinds of terms your basically a restricted free agent, free to talk to other teams (and go to tryouts
wink.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
)

but da lines of communications were very much good speaking daily...one day i see "da other guy" as i ran into both of em headed to a get together

with my girl cousin and her friend...*awkward*..me and money were grillin eachother da entire time and shorty had da
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
face

so she calls me later that night and tells me it wasn't what i though...(sure %%%%!..) fast forward about a week and 1/2 ago, she tells me she wants to get back to me

100% as soon as january comes, as some sort of new resolution and i tentatively agree...i mean she had come over 2 weeks prior to fix her laptop and we ended up

doing something......(plus i had my fun on da side too as a restrictive free agent)

fast forward da top of da week, and she's talking to me da way Jay-z was talking when he wanted to leave dame and biggs and rocafella....on some "i always want you there

no matter what happens, i'll always love you"  i looked at that like
grin.gif
"something's up" so i started to press her since she was talking about random clinic visits and whatnot...

i put da squeeze on her and she eventually conceded to me that she wound up pregnant, and her mom is making her keep it (religious type) so i took da news REAL bad...

begged her not to have it and to come back to me (she's only a month pregnant afterall, nothing a lil pill can't solve)....all fell on def ears
ohwell.gif
*shrugs*

all my peoples are basically telling me that she's taking da L cuz she basically just started messing wit da dude october, and da FIRST time they smashed he knocked her up
laugh.gif
sick.gif

i even made sure i spoke to da moms and make sure on whats going on....we both had a mutual agreement that she's having it too early (she turns 21 in january) but she forbids

her daughters to have any kind of abortion.

so i basically tell shorty "we can't be friends" on da strength that da leash of "on a break" was obviously violated, i feel betrayed...and i can NEVER picture myself smashin her ever again

once she pops a kid out, cardinal rule 1 is NEVER mess wit chicks w/ kids...its a straight up trap if you get em preggo too....cuz after they had one, they'll NEVER take out

da subsequent pregnancies.

FOOTNOTES

1. dated a chick for 3 1/2 years

2. took a break, she ends up messing wit a dude and he gets her pregnant ( i feel bad for that idiot..lolz)

3. i feel betrayed but relieved it wasn't me that did it

4. she still only 20 and da potential baby father is 23

5. mom forbids abortions so she's GOTTA have it, even if she's only a month pregnant and at that time a simple pill will let her cancel da pregnancy

overall i feel good that im solo, but da withdrawal of being of a 3 1/2 year relationship creeps up on me...sucks alot, and i still feel real betrayed and cheated...i mean

i would've been cool wit her doin her on da side..but pregnant?!
30t6p3b.gif
i didn't expect her to become another statistic...

discuss.

34416_436638814579_591444579_5275158_5075939_n.jpg

25083_320270614579_591444579_3591437_4144872_n.jpg

What is there to discuss?

Are you still sprung off ol' girl? Are you willing and/or considering still getting back with her even though the other guy will always be in the picture?

Are you in LOVE, ninjahood?

What is there to discuss?

Are you still sprung off ol' girl? Are you willing and/or considering still getting back with her even though the other guy will always be in the picture?

Are you in LOVE, ninjahood?

damn g what a way to end the year... but aleast you free for the new year. just look at it like this that could of been you bout to have a kid (not always bad but still)

He went raw the first time 
30t6p3b.gif

You get back with her, he's gonna have the
grin.gif
face while saying "i knocked your **%%+ up"
laugh.gif

damn g what a way to end the year... but aleast you free for the new year. just look at it like this that could of been you bout to have a kid (not always bad but still)

He went raw the first time 
30t6p3b.gif

You get back with her, he's gonna have the
grin.gif
face while saying "i knocked your **%%+ up"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom